Episode 6: Sins and sinners

Y/n's pov:

I sit on the floor near a wall at the abandoned building having PTSD of killing a person, sure killing noise is normal and all but killing a human being by my hands that have never on my life, is this the effect of the hazard trigger? I heard footsteps coming in and about to grab my belt to see only kanade as i sigh of relief and kanade notice something happen to me she sit next to me.

Kanade: did something happen to you? You seem all freak out and your hands are shaking alot as if you saw ghost and all- she ask placing her hands to his hand -

Y/n: ....i-

Evol: ugh i tell her- says separate himself with Y/n and stretches his hands- he use the hazard trigger then when on rampage, hurt his friends and even killed a person which is normal for me~ .

Kanade: evol! - she smack him on the head then looks at Y/n- Y/n listen, its normal that people killed anonther but it wasn't our choice and all, evol inform me that you and well another kanade were very very close almost more than brother and sister type, yet prefer to be Tsubasa's older brother and sister look what am trying to say that even killing is not your thing and evil people want to kill others....its our job to protect the weak even means accept our sins.

Evol: .... Well to be honest kiddo, i did kill people and have use them for my own goals and all, but...ugh i hate to say this shit - gets pissed off -

Y/n: hm??

Kanade: just say it already you pussycat!

Evol: no

Kanade: no balls! Or i will call sento the truth about you!

Evol: UGH FINE!!! THEY WERE RIGHT!!....they were right okay? Humans can change and they change my opinion and reason that i rescue you two brats as if your my own kids so then...sorry you have to take part of my sins and-

????: awwww sounds like your going soft evol?

Y/n: !! Your!!

????: didn't i killed ya at the damn concert? I guess that you somehow got lucky!

Evol: ah Vanessa and millaarc dears, its so good to meet you two again~

Vanessa: Ara~ evol-sama so it was you that got my theory about him, now that i look at this boy- approuches Y/n closely-

Y/n: hm? U-uhhh - blushes getting pin by vanessa and felt her breasts-

Vanessa: hmm, you seem cute and very good looking and hard muscles whats your name little boy~?

Kanade: oi! Leave Y/n alone!- she grab his arm and hold him tight of jealousy-

Millaarc: hmmm- looks closely of his face - now that i look at it close....i could have kidnap you and f*** you up~

Y/n: AY YO WH-

Evol: what are you two here anyways? Where is Elsa? Is my favorite kitty fine?

Vanessa: ....uhmm...