Hey...

Hey, it's been a while, hasn't it? Sorry I kinda just... left. I've been very busy due to family emergencies, my own health, and I've also had a very hard time keeping up with the manga. But, I've decided to start something new. 

I doubt I will be able to keep writing this story since I don't know what to do with the Todoroki's vs. Dabi fight as reading the manga is hard for me to do since I have a hard time paying attention when doing so, but I do want to keep writing. So, I've made the decision to start a new story.

It's called Phoenix, where an OC I made is Hawks' niece. She goes to UA and people start falling in love with her (mainly bc I haven't picked a designated love interest lmao). 

So if you like the way I write, go ahead and check it out! I only really have one chapter out at the moment, but I will be writing it as actively as I can.

Also, I wanted to give a massive thank you to all the people who have enjoyed this story. I didn't expect it to blow up nearly as much as it did and I couldn't be more thankful for all the love that you all have given it. It makes me so happy to know that something I created means so much to so many people. You guys are awesome.

That's all for now, bye!