Chapter 15: The Work Study

Your POV

"Wait, Midoriya and Bakugou got into a fight last night?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and said, "Yeah, apparently they fought out at Ground Beta."

Huh. Can't say I wasn't expecting it to happen at some point.

Time skip

We sat in class and three people came into the classroom. Apparently, they were the Big 3 of UA. One was staring intently at us. I felt intimidated, but I didn't let it show. He then turned around and faced the wall. "I can't do this," he muttered.

"Amajiki, you need to be a lion, not a kitten." the girl said.

She turned around and said, "This is our kitten Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Neijire Hado. I want to get to know all of you!"

She then started asking random people questions, and then she said, "You're the Todorokis! How did you get those big burns on your faces?"

"Uh, that's personal-" I said before getting cut off by her asking another question.

Aizawa stopped her, and then the blonde guy said, "And my name is Mirio."

He then proposed we all fight him, and that's what we did. We were in Gym Gamma, and he was stretching. He wanted to fight 18 of us at once. Bakugou wasn't there to fight and Shoto backed out of it. He started the fight and all of his clothes fell off. A blush came to my cheeks as I watched him fall through the floor. He started taking everyone out, leaving me and Midoriya for last. He went under the floor and I figured that since he kept popping up behind our classmates, that he would reappear behind me and Midoriya. I turned around and shot fire out. Mirio popped out of the ground and yelped out when he felt my flames, but the pain didn't last. He took out Midoriya, who also anticipated his attack, and went back underground. I didn't know where he'd pop up so I engulfed myself in flames, allowing only my eyes to show. (Kind of like Rashomon Demonic Armor from Bungo Stray Dogs) I saw him pop up to my left and he smiled wide. He came up and punched my gut, hissing a bit as his fist was frostbit. I fell to the ground, extinguishing my flames. Mirio quickly put his pants back on and said, "Wow, sorry if you saw my Willy, I really did try to hide it."

Time skip

We were chilling in our dorm, finding random stuff to do. Aizawa then came in and said, "Kirishima, Amajiki wants to see you. Uraraka and Tsu, Hado wants to see you. And Y/n, Mirio wants to see you."

I was going to wait, but the others decided to pay the third years a visit, so I went with them. 'Why does he want to speak with me?'

We talked and he said that he was inviting me to go do a work study with Sir Nighteye. I gasped and said yes, thanking him profusely. "No need to thank me. You proved that you'd do great in his agency." Mirio said.

Time skip

Apparently Midoriya was also going to work there. 'Cool, I get to work with a friend.'

We entered the building and Mirio said that there was one thing that we had to do in order to get in. We had to make Nighteye laugh. 'Oh god, this is going to be hard.'

We walked upstairs and went into Nighteye's office, where he was tickle-torturing one of his sidekicks? Midoriya then morphed his face into All Might's and did an impression of him. After he did that, the air was so thick that I could cut it with a knife. Nighteye came over and started touching Midoriya's face, correcting him on how his face was wrong. 'Uh...what should I do?'

Midoriya told him that it was on purpose, and lifted the atmosphere. Nighteye turned to me and said, "And you must be Y/n Todoroki."

"Yes sir, unless I have another twin I don't know about." I said, trying to make him laugh.