Wedding dress

Ok so my life is sucking right now😐
------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
It was time to get the dress I was so excited. We all met at the apartment. We ate breakfast together and left. I was having Lindsay be my maid of honor and Derek was the best man. Me and Mark decided that Ryan should go with the boys, it's ok though that's one less problem I have to worry about. We got to the store.
"Hello what are you lovely ladies looking for today" a man asked us.
"Wedding dress and bride maid dresses" I said
"Ok follow me" we all followed him to the bride maid dress section. Our colors were gold and white. I let the girls pick their dresses and while they were looking I was trying to find a dress for myself. I kept going through the racks. Then the guy that worked here approached me.
"Hello may I help you with something" he asked
"Um I'm trying to find a dress, it has to be perfect" I said
"Well perfect is different to all people, what is perfect to you" he asked
"I don't know, I like the ones that make you look like your a princess from a Disney movie" I said.
"Well that won't be hard for you, you are a beautiful girl" he said smiling at me. I walked away. I don't want a guy hitting on me. I walked back over to where the girls are.
"That guy that helped us, just flirted with me" I told them.
"What is wrong with him" Lindsay said.
"Well to make it better, we all found a dress we like" Jenna said.
"Oh good you can all help me find a dress." We all started looking for a dress. We met in the back of the store. I went to the dressing rooms and tried on a dress. I came out. I heard gasps from all the girls.
"Wit, omg you look amazing" Emma said
"Yeah, Mark would faint if he saw you walk down the isle in that" Brittany said.
Then the guy that flirted with me came back.
"Wow, that dress is perfect, I would be impressed if I was the guy at the end of the isle" he said.
"She is engaged, and she has a child, she doesn't need you flirting with her" Lindsay said to him.
Marks pov
We decided to go see the girls because they were taking forever.
"Hello how may I help you" a guy asked us.
"We're here to meet some girls" Val said
We walked to the back of the store all of the girls were sitting there except Witney. Then she came out of the dressing room in her regular clothes. I walked over to her, I had Ryan in my arms.
"Hey wit"
"Hey Mark, I missed you two" she said
"Is something wrong wit"
"That guy over there has been flirting with me all day"
"And before you got here he was with all the other girls"
"Are you ok" I ask her giving Ryan to her.
"Yeah I'm fine"
I walk over to the guys and tell them what Witney told me. The guy was standing there looking at Jenna. Val walked over to the guy.
"I see you looking at that girl" Val said friendly
"Yeah she's really pretty" he said to Val
"Yeah, stop looking at her cause she's all mine" Val said sternly.
"Sorry dude" he said looking over at my Witney. I pushed myself against her and kissed her hard.
"She's mine" I said looking over at the guy.
The girls told me to leave because Witney had to bring the dress back out. I went out to the car with Ryan. After 15 minutes of standing out there, everyone else came out. Derek walked over to me.
"Dude your gonna love her in that dress" he said patting my back.
"Is it that good?" I asked Jenna and Lindsay.
"Yeah" Jenna said. " She looks like a princess from a Disney movie in it" Lindsay added.