Wedding day: Part 1

I told you this will be good sooooo
------------------------------------------------
Witney's pov
It was finally here the day I had been planning for the past 6 months. I was in the room with all of the girls getting ready. I was still getting my hair done, when AJ came in. He came up to me and sat on my lap.
"What are you doing in here little monster" I ask. He hands me a box.
"Mark wanted me to give this to you since he can't." I took the box from his hands and everyone surrounds me to see what's in it. I open it and it's a beautiful necklace. There was a note with it too.
Dear Witney,
I know you look beautiful right now. I hope you wear this today. It's just a little gift that I decided to get you. I love you, forever and ever!! I can't wait for you to be all mine!
Xoxo Mark
"Awe" the girls all said. AJ was still in my lap.
"Can you tell Mark that I love him to and thank you for the necklace"
"Yeah" he said getting off my lap and running out of the room.
Marks pov
AJ ran back into the guys room and grabbed my leg. I picked him up into my arms.
"Did you give it to her"
"Yeah, Witney wanted me to tell you that she loves you and thank you for the necklace" he said. I was so happy when he said that. Ryan walked over to me and tugged on my pants.
"What do you want" I said tickling his stomach.
"Momma momma" he said kicking
"Mom is getting dressed right now"
My dad walked in not much longer after that and took Ryan.
"You nervous?" Val asked me
"Um not really"
"Ok good cause it's time to get out there"
I take a deep breath and head out. I walked out and said hi to some people. It was starting in 5 minutes so I decided to go up our wedding officiant, which was Tony.
"You excited dude" he asked hitting my shoulder
"Yeah" I said breathily. It was time, Witney was gonna walk down the isle, look beautiful, say our vows, kiss, and happy ever after. But time kept passing. It was already 5 minutes late. Then I see Brittany and Dylan running up to me.
"What's going on" I asked them
"Witney got sick" Brittany said. "Come on you gotta come help her" Dylan added. I started running back to the girls room. I got in there and everyone else was already there.
"She's in there" Lindsay said pointing to the bathroom. I knocked on the door lightly.
"Wit, it's Mark can you let me in." The door pushed open slowly leaving only enough room for me to get in. I got in and I could tell Witney had been crying. I pulled her into a hug.
"What's wrong wit" I said rubbing her back. She cried into my shoulder.
"Mark, I don't know, I just don't feel good"
"it's ok baby" I said still holding her.
"Wait wit, you don't think that you are um.. It again" I asked looking for an answer.
"I don't know I might" I walked out of the room and came back out to where everyone was.
"Um does anyone have a pregnancy test" I asked awkwardly. Jenna walked over to her purse and grabbed a box. Then she handed it to me. I looked at her weird.
"Hey this a wedding you never know what could happen here." I walked back into the bathroom with Witney. I handed her the box. She took off her dress and did the first test.
"Mark, it said it was positive"
"WHAT?!? We're having another kid"
"I guess so" she said smiling. I helped her put her dress back on and I fixed her makeup the best I could. I grabbed her hand and walked out to the room with everyone.
"We're having another little one" I said.
"Yahhhh" everyone clapped.
"So are we ready for a wedding" Derek asked
"Yes" we all said at the same time. I headed back outside. I walked down the isle, to see everyone still there. I got up to the front and grabbed the mike.
"Sorry about the wait everyone, we had a little mishap, literally. But we are ready to start now." The music started and all of our friends came down the isle. Then Camry and AJ walked down together. Then I saw Witney, even though I saw her earlier, she looked gorgeous still. She got up to me and I gave her a hug.
"Feel ok" I asked looking in her eyes. "Yeah I'm fine" she said. We said our vows. Then Tony asked for AJ to present the rings. He walked over to us and held out his little pillow with the rings on it.
"Your doing good so far Mark" he said to me. We all laughed at his comment. Me and wit said our vows and put the rings on each other's fingers.
"You may now kiss the bride"
I looked over at AJ.
"This is how you get it done" and then I kissed Witney fully on the lips. I dipped her down and everyone cheered louder. We parted and I looked into her beautiful blue eyes. We looked out in the crowd. I told my parents to let Ryan go. He ran up to Witney and gave him a hug. We picked him up and walked down the isle with him in our arms.
It was an amazing wedding, but now it's time for the reception.

Hopefully this was good!!! Are 👇 ready for the next chapter!! I know I am. Thanks for reading it.
-Jensen 🐢