Good or bad news

This will be interesting
-----------------------------------------
Witney's pov
It was September already, our little boy was turning 1. I was also 3 months pregnant. We had to keep going to the doctor because I was having a lot more pain than the first time. I still didn't know why. We had an appointment today to find out.
I woke up, at 7:10 am, to hear someone making breakfast in the kitchen and Ryan trying to sing with the TV. I walk out of the bedroom still tired. I see Ryan sitting on the couch watching jake and the neverland pirates and Mark making food in the kitchen.
"My two favorite boys in their natural habitat" I said getting their attention.
"Mommy" Ryan said as he ran over to me. Mark walked over to me.
"Good morning beautiful, I made breakfast" Mark said leaning in.
"Ew mommy why you kiss daddy"
"Because I love him" I said. Mark walked back into the kitchen and started making food again.
"Mommy watch jake with me" Ryan said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the couch. We sat down and watched his show. Mark sat down next to me and ate his pancakes after we had already had ours.
"So Ry your birthday is in a week, what do you want to do" Mark asked
"Party" he said
"Ok so who would come to this party"
"Anders, AJ, Jenna, Lindsay, Val, Keo, Ali, Weslie, and everybody else"
"Oh and where would we have this party"
"Here" he said like it was obvious.
"Ry we don't have enough room to have that many people over." I said.
"How about we have that huge party at the dwts studio" Mark said
"Yeah dat sounds fun" Ryan said in his little kid voice.
"Ok it's time to get dressed ry" I said picking him up. We walked into his room and I picked out an outfit for him to wear. It was tan khakis and a blue plaid shirt. I brought him into our room and put him on the ground with some toys. I picked out a pair of white jeans and a orange flowy t shirt to wear. Mark was wearing a pair of black jeans and his white dwts tour t shirt.
"Mark do you have practice today" I said while putting on my clothes.
"No why"
"I was thinking we could go birthday shopping for Ryan. You know some toys and maybe a few new outfits"
"Yeah that sounds great wit"
I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth. As I was finishing I heard a thud and then Ryan started crying. We both ran out of the bathroom together. See Ryan on the ground crying.
"Oh what happened" Mark said picking him up. His forehead was red from where he hit the ground. Mark rocked him back and forth soothing him.
"Are you ready to go" I said putting on my shoes.
"Yeah let's go" he said. We walked out and locked the door. We rode the elevator down to the ground floor. We walked out to the car where paparazzi swarmed us. We got to our car got on to the road. We had to go to the doctor to find out about these pains. We walked in to the office with both of us holding Ryan's hands.
"Hello do you have an appointment"
"Yes, Witney Ballas"
"Ok go ahead and sit in the waiting area"
We sat down for 10 minutes till the doctor came out and told us to come back. He told me to sit in the chair.
"We're gonna take a look inside your stomach to see what's making this pain." He grabbed the gel and rubbed it on my stomach. I kept my eyes glued to the screen. I'm pretty sure Mark did too.
Marks pov
I was watching the screen trying to find what is there.
"Ok stay on that image" the doctor told the nurse. He walked over to the screen. Ok so you see this.
"Yeah" Witney said. Ok well that's a head. Witney smiled.
"Ok now you see this"
"Yes"
"Well that's a second head." Then he moved his hand down. "And that's a separate body. So pretty much this means your having twins"
We both just sat there in shock.
"We can't tell the genders yet but we can see two different bodies in there.... Congratulations" he said
"So just to make this clear, there are two babies in my wife's stomach right now and the reason she's having this pain is because she's not used to having two children inside her"
"Yes Mr. Ballas" he said. "You guys may leave now there's nothing we can do about these pains but tell you that they will go away for another 2 months but they will come back after that."
We got back out into the car.
"Mark, we're having 3 kids"
"I hope one of them is a boy, then I don't have to deal with a ton of girl drama when they grow up"
"MARK YOUR GONNA LOVE THESE KIDS IF THEY'RE A GIRL OR A BOY" Witney screamed.
"Sorry babe" I said scared.
"Can we just go home and do the shopping tomorrow" she said
"Yeah that sounds like a good idea"
We got back to our apartment and Witney went straight to bed. I put Ryan to bed and decided to join her. I got in the bed and I accidentally woke her up.
"I put Ryan to sleep" I said wrapping my arm around her waist. She fell back asleep. Right before I fell asleep I kissed her on the cheek.
"I love you Witney, and will till the day I die"