205-206

Chapter 205 Saving One Is Saving

Just as everyone was busy untying the knot, the door was pushed open from the outside.

The door panel slammed against the mud wall with a bang, and several people stopped what they were doing, looking at the person who entered the room at this time.

The person who came didn't seem to notice the small movements of the few people, so he waved and four men walked in.

"Go, feed them." Several people took the white powder, opened the jaw of the nearest person, and dunked a little powder in their nails.

It bounced into the man's mouth, and watched the team member swallow it before letting him go.

The powder took effect very quickly, and the team member fell limply to the ground, but his eyes were still abnormally clear, and he only felt weakness in his limbs.

They have experienced a lot of life and death, but compared with these murderers, they are still a little worse. Every time these people make a move, they are rushing for human life.

At this time, one person was guarding the door, and the four were feeding medicine to several people.

Soon it was the turn of the teammates next to the white-haired man, the four of them looked at each other, and they all shot together, without weapons, they only picked four of them to fight in three lanes.

Insert a finger into the eye of the cannibal, but the cannibal is not a vegetarian, and apparently often encounters counterattacking prey.

Enduring the pain, the cannibal hammered heavily on the hand that gouged out his eyes, and held it firmly.

Holding that hand, the cannibal used his hands hard to break the man's finger.

Unable to resist the temptation, the cannibal bit his head down on the player's severed finger, clicked, clicked, and the finger was bitten off.

"Captain...save me".

The white-haired man punched the cannibal in front of him hard on the neck. The cannibal's head was tilted and he lost his breath.

These are the only three players left. If he can't keep these three players, then what kind of captain is he?

Get rid of a few people and find weapons from them, the village will be more dangerous if it stays a little longer.

But there were six of them who had been given the medicine just now. At this time, the six of them were lying on the ground limply, looking at the air-dried corpses on the hooks above their heads.

As if they were the ones hanging on it next, they looked at them beggingly, hoping that they would take themselves with them when they ran away later.

The white-haired man looked outside the door, then at the six people on the ground, and finally bent down to help one person, and clamped it under his arm.

"Go, they will come after you soon."

"Captain, go this way," said a team member who jumped off the roof and looked for a general direction when he climbed up just now.

"Come on, help me

He helped me on my back, hurry up," With the help of his teammates, several people took turns to take care of the six people who had lost their combat effectiveness.

He quickly ran to the previous path, and looked at the villagers standing by the window. They paused for a few seconds with their backs on their backs.

But after waiting for a while, no one in the house was yelling. The white-haired man hurried past the window and found that most of the people in the house were women.