227-228

Chapter 227 Taking Advantage Of The Chaos And Entering The Villa

The figure stepped back, Shen Xun hid in the darkness, people got out of the car one after another, and several people walked out of the villa.

Seeing those people walking in front, Shen Xun recognized them immediately, they were following the rescue team, those few supernatural beings.

Several people walked to the side of the cage and carefully observed the two people in the cage.

In the cage, the man didn't struggle, but with a smile on his face, he looked at the woman pressing in front of him, raised his completely alienated palm, and placed it on the woman's face.

The woman's protruding eyeballs were bloodshot, and tears kept flowing from her eyes, and large drops fell on the man's cheeks.

Although her expression was extremely painful, the mouth that had been alienated like a praying mantis kept oozing saliva, and she couldn't control herself.

Looking at her husband next to her, a certain desire would rise in her body, the desire to integrate him into her body.

Her hands resting on the man's shoulders trembled, and her sickle-like palms cut open the flesh on the man's shoulders little by little.

Tears welled up in her eyes, she kept shaking her head, but the movement of her hands didn't stop.

"Get a piece of cloth, cover this thing, and carry it in," said an experimenter in a blue coat, picking up a tube of injection.

The injection shot into the body of the woman in the cage like a nail gun, and the woman fell down limply.

The man retracted the sharp teeth on the sickle, raised his hand to catch the fallen woman, and held her in his arms steadily.

On the woman's lower abdomen, a small hand rested on the white film, pushing it hard, and the man put the sickle close to that small hand.

Soon, the two people in the villa brought a black curtain and covered the cage under the command of the experimenter.

Several people worked together to carry the cage into the villa, and the villa door slammed shut. Taking out the folding stool from his backpack, Shen Xun sat on the folding stool and looked at the time. After more than an hour, the lights in the villa went out.

Without rushing in, Shen Xun looked at the surveillance cameras in front of him. There are so many surveillance cameras installed outside the villa, there must be someone watching them all the time.

If you destroy the monitoring and go in, you will definitely be discovered by the guards immediately, although she is not afraid of fighting those supernatural beings.

But this trip to the base in city b, the most important thing is to get the tube of white potion, so unnecessary conflicts should be avoided.

What's more, now is the time when the city b base is under martial law, and it will be a bit troublesome to deal with it if the entire base is chased and killed.

Thinking of the two people in the cage he saw just now, a faint smile hung on the corner of Shen Xun's mouth, wait, wait a little longer, it should be soon.

There should be a lot of supernatural beings living in the inner layer, so there is no patrol here. Shen Xun took out the watermelon and ate it slowly.

In the middle of the night, there was a mournful scream from the villa, the cry was sad.

All of a sudden, the lights in the villa turned on. Hearing the cry, Shen Xun stood up, and it was now.

Taking out the sniper rifle from the space, Shen Xun looked into the villa, and fired three shots in a row, all the monitoring on that route was destroyed by Shen Xun.