511-515

Chapter 511: The Strength of the Regular Army

Rumble, a violent sound rang out, and more than a dozen trucks drove out of the safe zone one after another. The earth-type supernatural beings led the way in front.

The earth wall that rose more than ten meters in the back was destroyed, and even the uneven ground was repaired by the earth-type supernatural beings.

The trucks drove out faster, but just as the eighth truck drove out, more than a dozen supernatural beings jumped out from behind the earth wall. More

than a dozen people attacked the front of the eighth truck at the same time. The driver was just an ordinary person.

But he had obviously experienced such situations many times along the way. The driver held the steering wheel tightly and drove to the side.

Seeing this, the twenty or so supernatural beings guarding the trucks all took action. Several of them were well-trained and quickly dealt with these people.

But at this time, they had already distanced themselves from the truck in front. The young man walked over quickly and took a look at the corpse on the ground.

The young man directed the trucks to catch up quickly and leave here first. As he was speaking, the young man suddenly looked up and looked behind.

Although it was still pitch black behind them, that powerful mental force was gradually approaching their direction.

The psychics who were originally protecting the truck also raised their heads and looked in that direction.

The people in the safe zone might have already set their sights on the food they were transporting. "Don't panic. Where is the team leader? come out."

The young man shouted loudly, and soon a man in his thirties walked out of the crowd, "Major General."

The man saluted the young man, "You take the people to escort the food out of the safe zone first. If you meet anyone who dares to grab the food, just kill them directly, don't worry."

"Got it. The rest of the team, follow me." The man raised his hand and called out, and then half of the crowd came out and followed the man to quickly catch up with the truck in front.

"People from the second regiment, stay and fight with me." The young man's hands were ready to go.

The atmosphere at the scene suddenly became solemn. The young man climbed on the stone wall with his right hand. After a simple inspection of the terrain, he formulated a combat plan.

Everyone restrained their breath and hid their figures in the darkness. After more than ten minutes, a group of people ran over from the end of the alley.

After those people entered the encirclement of the crowd. "Fight!" The young man shouted at the top of his voice, and the people hiding in the alley rushed out one after another.

The actions were coordinated tacitly. Compared with the people in the safe zone, their strength was completely the difference between regular troops and miscellaneous soldiers.

After dealing with these people, the young man frowned. He heard that there were more than a dozen large areas in the safe zone.

Just these low-strength superpowers were probably sent to explore the way. The real masters might be behind.

Although the people he brought were all elite, they couldn't stand the consumption and turned their heads to look behind.

At this time, more than a dozen trucks had safely left the safety zone. The young man took out the intercom and contacted the captain of the second team who was hiding in the dark.