394-396

Chapter 394 Don't Kill Me... Please

Taking out the two alcohol lamps from the space, Shen Xun hung the lamps on the two brackets at the front and rear of the kayak.

The alcohol lamp illuminated the front and rear ends of the kayak, and Shen Xun took out a clean towel and wiped his wet hair.

Bang, bang.

There were two loud roars from the direction of the island, and then the surrounding area of ​​the island was illuminated by a flash of light.

Shen Xun still heard the mermaid's scream even after such a long distance.

The mermaid's screams were mixed with the survivors' screams, the island was ablaze, and Shen Xun heard a few gunshots faintly.

The kayak stopped for an instant, and even the sea water was still for an instant. Shen Xun looked in the direction of the island.

The thing hiding at the bottom of the water has made a move, and it's not usually strong.

There were ripples on the surface of the water, and the island sank by three points, and the supernatural beings on the island let out exclamations.

The black shadow rushed into the pile of mermaids and swept towards the breeding shed.

Many mermaids rushed towards the breeding shed following that black shadow, with a bloodthirsty look on their faces and a hint of madness in their eyes.

The flames mainly gathered in the direction of the breeding shed and the vegetable market, all of which were handwritten by supernatural beings.

Many survivors wanted to leave the island now, but Naihe was no match for the mermaid at all, and some of them hid in the basement.

Those without a basement hid under the bed. The last time the mermaid was on the island in the dark, it was just a simple inspection.

But this time, the mermaid already knew how to open the courtyard doors in these housing areas, bang bang bang bang.

The doors of one small courtyard after another were opened by the mermaid, and the survivors hiding under the beds trembled a little.

Under the extreme tension and fear, the urge to urinate soaked the trouser pocket, and the mermaid smelled the smell and stuck to the floor.

Stretching out her long nails and lifting the sheet, the mermaid looked at the survivors hiding under the bed with a cruel smile on her face.

With a screaming sound, the mermaid called out to the other companions in the room, and the mermaid reached out and pulled out the survivor hiding under the bed.

"Please... let me go, let me go..." The survivor struggled violently, with a look of pleading in his eyes.

The long and sharp nails of the mermaid dug into the survivor's body, and the survivor seemed to feel no pain.

Still praying unceasingly, the mermaid admired the despairing look on the survivor's face from a close distance.

Wonderful... It's so wonderful, that's the feeling, the nails penetrated a little more into the survivor's body, and the blood dripped down the mermaid's fingers on the ground.

The survivor's body trembled, and the mermaid hugged the survivor with both hands, bringing his neck close to her mouth.

Then he bit down, "Don't kill me, please don't kill me, please... let... me".

Enjoying the temporary screams from the survivors, the mermaid bit off the survivors' heads.

The headless body just fell to the ground.