213-214

Chapter 213 The Hidden Potion

"Kill...kill her," the plant-type supernatural person whispered.

The three of them obviously didn't want to continue to entangle with Shen Xun any longer, and they had the strongest ultimate move when they came up, except for the metal supernatural being.

After being forced back by Shen Xun for the first time, he stood on the spot and watched. He just saw the green light emerging from Shen Xun's palm.

But he didn't see what kind of supernatural power Shen Xun was using until now.

But no matter what the supernatural power was, he was going to decide on the genetic medicine. He slapped his hands twice like fists, and the man roared and the supernatural power on his body exploded.

The whole body began to be covered with metal a little bit. The three supernatural beings obviously had a lot of training in normal times, and their ultimate moves came together with their supernatural abilities, "court death".

The vine seeds in his hand soared instantly, and countless thick vine branches danced under Shen Xun's feet.

Raising his right hand, Shen Xun slid his index finger, "Go," and pulled a thick vine branch towards one of them.

The supernatural user raised his hands into fists, crossed them in front of his chest, and was about to take Shen Xun's blow hard, and the thick vines slammed on the arms of the man's chest.

Boom... The man was sent flying two meters high by the vines, and hit the ground heavily.

The other two jumped away from Shen Xun when the vines were soaring, and when they approached Shen Xun just now, even their mental strength showed some signs of collapse. The mental power supported them to release their abilities, and even the mental power was frightening, which shows the danger just now.

"Prick," Shen Xun said in a calm tone, with a cold expression on his face, he opened and clenched his palms, and the tips of the vines became extremely sharp, stabbing at everyone present.

A section of vine obediently landed behind Shen Xun, and Shen Xun sat on it. The vine lifted Shen Xun up in the air.

index finger slide.

Chapter 214 How Many Abilities Do You Know?

Suddenly Shen Xun stopped her progress, she seemed unable to take another step forward, clenched her hand into a fist, and Shen Xun slammed down on the petri dish beside her.

This punch seemed to save his original self.

No one can save her, but she can save herself.

The petri dish shattered, and the yellow liquid washed the blood on Shen Xun's body.

After the people inside came out, they thanked Shen Xun repeatedly, their faces full of joy of being saved. Shen Xun was not asked to make a move next, the man released by Shen Xun activated his supernatural power, and a strange sound came from his throat.

One by one, the glassware was cracked by the infrasound waves he emitted, and he stepped out of the laboratory.

Shen Xun walked straight towards those supernatural beings, picked up the hook placed aside, and Shen Xun withdrew part of the vines.

She has no time to continue spending here, she has to catch up with the person who took the potion. He quickly attacked a supernatural person who was still resisting the attack of the vines. Seeing Shen Xun approaching, the supernatural person released a supernatural ability to block.

A few vines took advantage of this gap and inserted into the body of the supernatural being, instantly losing their breath.