INTRO

HII!!! This is my first ever wattpad story, I've done a couple before just on a different app :)

This story will be in 2nd person meaning I'll be using "you" sometimes it'll be 1st person if I ever forget to do 2nd person. Aswell it'll be "Y/N" ik it can cringey but it's a good way to type this out for me aswell because everyone has there own names. Lately I've been reading a lot of prowler miles wattpads none of them are really good besides 1 I've read.

The only reason I don't like the other ones is because they always have their own name like "Alex" or wtv that's jus a example I hope yk what I mean but let's get to the point instead of wasting time.

I'm not sure if I want to add smut or not but if I do I will put a warning and if your uncomfortable with that I don't this story is for you but I most likely only put small parts who knows.

I do hope you enjoy this, Prowler Miles Is 17-18 Aswell as you, You speak Spanish and have a great accent with it you were raised with your dad to! You have a great accent because of him. You were raised in Mexico but decided to move to New York because of your dad's job.

Enough of me explaining Time to enjoy and if you have any ideas do tell me