•Chapter 9•The truth untold

You got up from his bed exhausted, you decide to put on one of his hoodies, as it was cold, you tip toed out his room and headed down to your apartment. You arrive to your door and slid your key in and closed the door quietly as you walked towards your room. You close the door shut before taking your dress off and leaving his hoodie on, as you put some shorts under yourself as you lay back down onto your bed exhausted wondering why he was cold towards her again like he didn't just sleep with you?, and what he had to go do..

You questions yourself but get tired of thinking and drift off to sleep. 9 AM you wake up, looking up at the ceiling bored, and tired, not knowing what to think on what happened last night. You get up and take a cold shower, you clean the soap sponge on you gently as it brushed against your skin, you felt relieved and clean and at peace. You get out putting a robe on, and decide to do your hair, do your skincare and go change into something comfortable

 You get out putting a robe on, and decide to do your hair, do your skincare and go change into something comfortable

You go to your room and sit down and go on your computer, you felt like miles had something to do with prowler..but it'd be wrong to accuse him...right?.
You search up the name "Prowler", you watch as the list goes on but the one thing that really stood out to you was a article "Who is this prowler? Is a he criminal? Is he a anti hero?" She laugh at the fact they he's a anti hero he had destroyed and hurt many civilians you thought. It's impossible for him not to, you think to yourself on why he did all these things, you think it's just for money like a any basic criminal, you shrug it off and turn your computer off before hearing a knock at your window, you look over, it's miles? You walk over to your window and lifted it up "What do you need?" You tilt your head slightly crossing your arms "just wanted to say my bad for last night..I ain't mean to..get out of control" he responded as he slid into your window and looked down at you. "I don't care about that miles, I enjoyd it. But what did you need to do really bad for you to leave?" You ask looking up at him, you really wanted to say he was the prowler but needed to see what he'd say "Um..my uncle needed help to move things in his house " he shrugged as he kept a calm straight face. Suprising you, but you still didn't buy it, the past days you've been here he always has a straight face.

You slightly nod before clutching your fist "Are you the prowler..?" You ask as you up at him with his face stunned on what you had just said, he couldn't say a word and most likely knew you wouldn't believe his lies. He looked to the ground, your eyes widen as if this was true "Heh, your too smart for me.." He said, what did this mean what would happen to us.

APOLOGIES YALL IM FRL RUNNING OUT OF IDEASSS