•Chapter 6• Unreasonable

As he kept making you drink more and more he decided to grab your hand leading you to the restroom. Miles quickly noticed and took no time to quickly go down the stairs. Damian brought you towards the restroom of men. As you walked in with there were many guys around, you were a bit afraid and tried to sober up but you drank to much.

I quickly took notice of the situation, I was to weak to stand up by myself, seeing colors as I aswell hit a vape and a couple blunts. Damian had sat me down on the sink counter, men were crowding around me I couldn't here what they were saying. They just opened there mouth and talked?, I was confused on what they were saying aswell as what they were going to do. One of the men on my left started to caresse my thigh I could barely fling his hand off. I was going in slow motion as I tried to push his hand off, it probably just felt like a ant trying to push a big piece of bread. He looked at me and smiled..and not a friendly smile or anything...the most cold blooding smile I've seen, goosebumps up my back as his smile was scary. He had a tooth missing between his front tooth basically a gap, I wouldn't care about that but something was off I knew something was going to happen but I couldn't really move. I hear the restroom door open it was a hard slam shut, I started to feel another hand on my right thigh.

 I hear the restroom door open it was a hard slam shut, I started to feel another hand on my right thigh

Miles pov

I slam door shut hardly as the other men look at me confused, I had my hood on so they wouldn't see my face as much. They looked back y/n I see 2 men have there hands on her thighs..
I feel my face turn hot my fist clutching I quickly start walking over there "Um wh-" one of the men say before I punch him on the of his head, the other sort charging at me. One by one I smash one of there heads into the sink another pushing him into the restroom door, and hitting two of their heads together. I pin Damian to the ground, he was shaking, like he peed his pants like a little boy. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!ILL DO ANYTHING" Damian shouted I look down at him "stay away from her.." I say slightly whispering, pressing hard onto his chest, he quickly nods I get up, before he could get up I quickly punched his face knocking him out.

Y/n pov

I hear hard slams left and right I felt the hands off me now I tried to look around but my eyes were slightly blurry and I saw colors. I heard a familiar voice..I hear Damians shout he sounded very afraid and trembling. I hear one final hard punch before I feel someone come up to me and carrying me off the sink my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs around his hips

 I hear one final hard punch before I feel someone come up to me and carrying me off the sink my arms wrapped around his neck, my legs around his hips

Cringey photo but sum like this

I didn't know who this was but I quickly hugged them tight before I hear a familiar voice.. "be careful mami,if I wasn't here who knows what would've happened to you" he said, Miles? I felt my face turn red as he took me outside the house, we were walking in the streets I felt embarrassed "I'm sorry .." I say hugging him tightly, I felt his smirk on his face..

(Next chapter is going to be smut!!)