The worst day ever.

(???)'s pov:
It's all very blurry. I remember walking, maybe to school. I remember singing about a season. And I seeing myself in a mirror but when I try to remember what I look like, I only see a shadow in a uniform and with green eyes. And lastly, I remember the sharp pain in my neck as my bones, tendons, and muscles where broken releasing my head from my body and abruptly ending my life.

Oceans pov:
All of this makes no logical sense. I was having an amazing day. I was sure we would win that contest. I was sure I was destined for great things. Not just dying before I got to vote on an old Roller Coster. I can't believe that it's all just over. I'm gone from this earth. Left to be grouped with the choir on the news and true crime podcasts.

Noel's pov:
This was going to be the day. After my night shift today I would have just enough money to get a plane ticket and studio apartment for my move to France. But instead I was flung off of a Roller Coaster. I guess none of us will get our happy ending.

Constance's pov:
I can't believe the last things I did in life where having sex with a carnie in a Porta potty and eating a burger. But I liked the fall. It was the most eye opening experience I have had. I needed my death to show me the true light of the human race. I think I can come to terms with it.

Mischa's pov:
As I fall, my gansta persona disappears and I think of my life, being neglected by my adoptive parents, my mothers death, Talia. Oh my sweet Talia, I will never see you again my darling. You will find a new man and forget about me.

Ricky's pov:
I always knew I wasn't long for this world. I was only here for a short 17 years. And only around seven in which I thought about the fact I wouldn't live forever. Only six years I decided to cherish the time I had. Only four years with the choir. Only one minute falling. And never with friends.