Boyfriends

If I can stick to it,this whole chapter will be nisha (also these happen on a timeline just fyi this isn't a one shot)

Noel's pov:
(It's an ungodly hour in the morning)
I'm so bored. All of my 4 1/2 friends are sleeping. And I have nothing to do. So of course it's waiting by my phone till i get a notification. *ding*
FINALLY
BadEGG: Poet are you awake?
That nickname melts me. I feel my cheeks turn red, even if we are only texting.

Poet<3: yes but I shouldn't be.

BadEGG: meet me at the 7-Eleven

Poet<3: it's 4:09 am

BadEGG: it's important

Tonight will be fun, if Mischa isn't luring me there to kidnap and murder me, i want bad love, but not that bad. I throw on a pair of sweat pants and a sweater. It's about a ten minute walk to 7-Eleven.

Mischa's pov:
I decided to tell Noel. I knew if I waited till tomorrow i would chicken out. It had to be tonight. I had some vodka and I poured a little into my slushy. The only other person here at the slushy machine is some dude who looks like he just got blown up by a bomb (crossover episode). Even though it was only 15 minutes, i felt like Noel had kept me waiting all night. I grab him a red slushy.

Noel: hey Mischa what's up?

Mischa: Hello Noel. I brought you here to tell you that i am in love with you. I understand if you feel different.

Noel: i-I don't feel different at all.

Mischa:REALLY?!?

Noel: yeah
He was blushing really hard now. I leaned in and kissed him.

Random dude at the 7 Elevin slushy machines: *SNIFFF* IS THAT ACCEPTANCE I SMELL?!?? (Crossover episode pt.2)

The moral to this chapter of the fanfic is don't watch heathers and ride the cyclone back to back and then write a chapter of your fanfic.