Getting ready

Just fyi for my 20 shrexy readers: it's a two week time skip also I have not watched Legoland so I have nothing to go off of on Penny's home life soooo I'm MAKING IT UPPPPP

Noel's pov:
I was discharged from the hospital on Friday, at around 12pm. So naturally, I had to go to school this Monday. The rest of the choir was released at other times of the weekend. So naturally, we're all at school. We're all soOOooO excited to be the kids who practically CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD. I'm all ready stared at for being, like, the only openly gay boy at the school. I say that like I chose to come out. Ugh. At least that whole coming back to life shit from an abandoned warehouse by an ominous novelty machine has brought the choir closer together. And maybe I'll have a chance with Mischa. One can only dream.

Penny's pov:
I forget little details about my life. But once I see things or go places I remember them. This morning I was scavenging through my jewelry box and found a necklace with a gold Star of David pendant on it.

Penny: ohhhhh i got this for my Bat Mitzvah*!
Barhoo et adoni elehanu** .....

* a coming of age ceremony for Jewish Girls in which you read a portion of the Torah (Jewish bible written in Hebrew) in front of the Synagogue (church for Jews)

**part of my Torah portion written how it sounds in English

Penny's mom: everything ok?

Penny: yep!!!

I have no idea what to wear. I pull out my phone to check the weather: high of 37 low of 23. Cold. I find my uniform and a green sweater.I grab my jacket, backpack, and hat on the way out. Won't today be fun?

Oceans pov:
I always love school. I can escape the constant smell of marijuana and the Chia seeds on top of yogurt made of... usually human breastmilk. And at school: I'm perfect. There is nothing wrong about me at all. They stopped bringing my parents in for meetings because I'm doing so well. Before I leave I grab some money from my moms wallet for lunch. And now it's off to heaven!

Constance's pov:
And just like that I am back. My "continuation of life" resolution is one; don't have sex with people you don't care about Two: wipe my browser history clean before I go to school. Both done. I love the choir. I'm fine taking over the cafe. I genuinely enjoy cooking. Maybe I can turn out cafe into a diner as well. I plan to get a culinary degree. I can settle down, have kids, work on the cafe. My life might be simple, but it's what I want. And im happy with it.

Mischa's pov:
Woken up by my alarm, I stretch to get ready for school. I don't want to go to school. I don't bother brushing my hair. Maybe I can find new girlfriend. Noel's image pops into my mind. He is not girl. And then his brain, suddenly working against him, pictured Monique. I grab the box of rice crispies and some milk. My phone dings.

Poet <3: another day another slay

BadEgg:I do not understand

Poet <3: it's an expression. Way to continue the stereotype that all hot people are stupid.

Oh shit Noel thought he was hot? I'm shocked. A little happy.

Ricky's pov:
Coming back had its wins and loses. I mean, I can talk now. But I have to go back to Lady Marzipan and Dame Judy Dench. My parents began to speak too. They might have been better not. They aren't exactly normal.