Kiss

Penny's pov:
I walk in and everything is so loud. I can fall into routine. I hear whispering as I pass.

Boy: hey why are you back? Make a deal with the devil or something?

I hear the people around him giggle. I walk through quickly. My first class is gym. I walk swiftly to the locker rooms to change. Gym drags on for a lifetime. Then I change, throw on my clothes, and start walking out.

Boy: hey devil girl! You know this is practically a church.

Penny: i didn't make a deal with the devil

And then he shoves me. I start crying and I run to the choir room. I sit on the ground. Ocean walks in.

Ocean:what's wrong?

Penny: this boy.....
I explain what happened..

Ocean: oh that's awful.
Without thinking I lean in and hug Ocean. We stay like that for a moment. When we break away i look at her. Our eyes meet. And then she finally does it. She kisses me straight on the lips. I smile slightly. I thing she can tell I'm blushing. I can definitely tell she is.
Penny: so ummmmmm

Ocean: ohmygod I'm so so sorry it was so in the moment I just-
I cut her off with another kiss. I have a feeling this is going to be a great year.

Noel's pov:
(Time skip bc I don't want to write about people writing essays on a 60 year old book or doing math)
I saw what happened to Penny. I was too late to step in, but I wasn't surprised. This school has a strong tendency to bully anyone who had an experience that was out of social norms. Luckily, I have only been getting the homophobia bullying. No add-ons well except for some weird looks in the hallway but that's natural. I turn the corner for lunch.

I sit with the rest of the choir. Mischa sat next to me, Constance was next to Mischa, Ricky was next to Constance, Jane was on my other side and Ocean was getting lunch.
Noel: are you ok? I saw what happened.
Her face turned red.

Penny: oh ummmmm y-yeah I'm......fine

Noel:Penny what's wrong. We know your a terrible liar. The only one who believes you is Ricky. And Ricky would believe a seagull who told him he wasn't going to steal his sandwich.

Penny: ummmm someandOceank-

Ocean: hey penny wanna go get cookies at the snack stand?
She nods and they go off. It's pretty obvious what's happening. But won't be the person to spill that secret.