Hospital

Oceans pov:
I don't know what I expected to happen but I'm happy to be in a hospital bed than dragged back into the afterlife. The fluorescent lights hit my eyes and a doctor comes over to me to check my vitals.

Ocean: what's happening?

Doctor: Somehow, you six defied death itself and survived a 105 ft drop from the apex of the loop-de-loop on the Cyclone roller coaster. Your friends have also started waking up.

Ocean: How long has it been since the incident?

Doctor: about a week.

I try to stand. I then noticed the casts on my arm, leg, and back. I grab my phone and message everyone I can't talk to.

Ocean: How is everyone?

Noel: I'm fine. Just a few broken bones, and oh yeah I CAN SPEAK FRENCH NOW FROM A CONCUSSION

Conny: I'm all good. Except for broken bones and what not.

Ocean: is this everyone who is awake?

Noel: yep but a doctor told me Ricky is half awake,Mischa has been awake but he sleeps most of the time, and Penny has been showing signs she's about to wake up.

Ocean: wow that's a lot of info how long have you been up?

Noel: around half a week, but my vitals aren't consistent so they can't send me home. :(

Penny's pov:
I wake up and the first thing I noticed was bandages. I felt them all over my body. A nurse walks in.

Penny: excuse me Miss?

Nurse: yes dear?

Penny: what's going on?

Nurse: well, by a stroke of pure luck, you and your five friends all survived the fall off of the Cyclone. You have some very specific injuries. On your neck, there was a cut going all the way around. I've never seen anything like it, it didn't cut any veins somehow. And holding your porcelain doll was a win lose situation. It made it so you didn't break any arms, but the doll shattered causing cuts around your arms. You've been in a coma for around a week.

Penny: just one more thing, can you bring me a mirror? I seem to have forgotten how I look.

The nurse brings me a mirror, I see a girl, with curly blond hair, green eyes, and a pair of glasses with pink rims. It feels nice to have some clarity.

Mischa's pov:
I wake up. I'm so surprised my "parents" aren't here. The first thing I did was check Talias messages.

Talia: I have no idea if you are alive but I can't live like this. I need a man in my country. I'm so sorry Mischa.

My eyes well with tears. I let a few escape, and decide I have nothing better to do than go back to sleep.
—————————————————————————
Heyyyy. I really like Jane with glasses. Idk why it's just cute.