Adventure Time

Oh yeah. This is one of my favorite TV shows. This is suggested by @adventure509time. I wonder what they would react when I showed them photos of Adventure Time. Here it is.

(When they walked back in the studio, they saw some pictures of Adventure Time)

Kai: Wait. Is this Adventure Time?

Michael: Yes, it is.

Lloyd: I'm a fan of that. I like Finn he's the best.

Nya: Maybe, Princess Bubblegum.

Jay: Jake the Dog. He's very old but he's got stretchy powers that he can formed.

Zane: BMO. I think it was a girl because he's a video game or tape recorder. You name it.

Michael: Do you know who we hate a lot?

Cole: Let me guess, Ice King.

Lloyd: Uggh. I hate him. He can make magical powers with ice.

Zane: Booooo.

Michael: There are so many places that we see in that show. Ice kingdom, Candy Kingdom, The cave, where Marceline lives, and more locations. Where do you want to go?

Kai: Fire kingdom or something. I like Flame Princess. Finn loves her but cheated with Bubblegum.

Garmadon: Harsh.

Nya: Oh no.

Lloyd: Candy Kingdom, no doubt.

Cole: Same here.

Nya: Also, Candy Kingdom.

Jay: Finn and Jake's treehouse.

Sensei Wu: treehouse

Garmadon: Same here.

Michael: Did you know that Adventure Time was the most popular show since 2010.

Kai: I think that show is our ruler or king of all of the other shows on Cartoon Network.

Jay: Adventure Time is the #1 show. So there's goes our show.

Michael: Don't worry. I will still be here with you guys.

Lloyd: Thank you, Michael.

Michael: No problem.

Sensei Wu: So what are we going to do now?

Michael: How about drawing ourselves with markers, crayons, paper, and pencils?

Kai: Sure, let's do it.

Kai: Hey. You over there. Thanks to @adventure509time for giving your suggestion. If you want to suggest of what we will react to next, comment right over here. Adieu.