Smile HD (Lloyd Only)

OK, Lloyd, you are now in charge of two suggestions while we are searching for Kai. Jay and Zane went to the Borg Industries to fix Zane's short circuit which he was malfunction for a week. Alright, Lloyd, you're on the floor.

Lloyd: Hello, there. I'm Lloyd Garmadon, the green ninja. And we are still trouble with us. My dad and my uncle (Garmadon and Sensei Wu) were in jail, we are searching for Kai that he's gone for a week, and Jay and Zane went to Borg Industries to fix Zane from malfunctioning his circuits. Now, I have me, Michael, Cole, and Nya left. I don't know what are going to do if all of us are gone, and Michael is alone, we have no choice but to hold on your suggestions until we further notice in about 2 weeks. It change the date for our second season and it's not good.

Anyway, Michael told me to react this one which I like I'm a fan of MLP! Woo-hoo! Pony Power!!! Let's watch Smile HD. Here we go.

(Lloyd plays the video)

OK, there's a warning. I love that song. OMG! LOVE IT! 

Oh, holy (bleep)

OMG, f***. Oh, please tell me it's not good. Rainbow Dash is totally a b****. Woah, that's looks to me about whatever the f*** it was. Oh, no!!!! The ponies! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh, s***.

I love the music... but I don't like the way of those ponies.

(video ends)

OK! I dont' know what the (Bleep) am I watching. It's supposed to be good friends! But now this, (sobs) why ponies why? I need to rest for 10 minutes.

(10 minutes later)

Lloyd: OK, I will blame on Pinkie Pie, she always smiles and then all of a sudden something's not right. When I first thinking about this video. I just like the music, that's all. Other contents were way too much of what I'm expected. So, that's it. I have another suggestion, which is Cupcakes HD, and this one it's not good.

Well, see you next time!

Lloyd: Thanks to CherrysgberriSmith for that suggestion. I will get your another suggestion tomorrow.

Hey, don'f forget to suggest us of what we will react! Alright, done!