Avengers: Age of Ultron

Hello, there. I'm back to become an announcer again. NinjagoisAwesome has a suggestion that they will react to the movie, Avengers. They will watch a movie trailer. And see if they would watch that movie. Ready to react?

Michael: Hey guys, are you ready to react?!

Everyone: Yes!

Michael: We will watch a movie trailer, and that movie is called Avengers: Age of Ultron. It's another sequel of Avengers. After we watch, you have to tell me if you would like to watch that movie. Okay? Reveal the trailer.

Jay: Oh boy. I can't wait!

(Trailer starts)

Nya: Tragic.

Kai: Wow.

Lloyd: I know that they have downfall.

Garmadon: They have their powers to save of all the mighty problems.

Sensei Wu: New twists.

Jay: Is there any kind of trailer?

Michael: No, I got nothing else. I will tell you a summary of the Avengers: Age of Ultron.

When Tony Stark (Iron Man) jump-starts a dormant peacekeeping program, things go terribly awry, forcing him, Thor, the Incredible Hulk and the rest of the Avengers to reassemble. As the fate of Earth hangs in the balance, the team is put to the ultimate test as they battle Ultron, a technological terror hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they encounter two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Pietro and Wanda Maximoff.

Lloyd: Interesting. So, they want to battle against Ultron from existant of the Earth? I understand.

Kai: No way, they could defeat against that robot.

Zane: Hey!

Kai: I didn't mean it to you. I did mean to Ultron. Their antagonist.

Cole: So Black Widow, and Arrow were helpers to take a plan and destroy Ultron once and for all. But what about Pietro and Wanda?

Michael: I think they're new members of the Avengers.

Kai: Well, that explains my understanding.

Michael: Would you like to watch that movie?

Kai: Yes.

Jay: Yup.

Lloyd: I guess so.

Nya: I haven't watched Avengers so, yes I would watch it.

Garmadon: Agreed.

Sensei Wu: Me too.

Cole: Me three.

Zane: Oh, what the heck, I would watch it.

Cole: Hello, you little trebles. Cole's here. Thanks to NinjagoisAwesome for an awesome suggestion. Like Michael said, give us some suggestions, and it may be put on this story. See you later, trebles. (evil laugh) Woah, woah, woah, I should have stop that.