Cupcakes HD (Lloyd Only)

Lloyd: CherrysgberriSmith, thanks for another suggestion. Alright, let's get to it.

Lloyd: Hello there, Ninjago-ers, Lloyd Garmadon's here for another reaction to video for me only. This time, it's Cupcakes HD. I don't feel like this one because Smile HD is bad but this is worse than the last one. So, I have no choice but to watch it. Let's play it. (plays the video)

Alright, that's a great one. Oh, yes! But I know the twist. Oh, holy s***. F**********************K. OMG, THAT WAS F***ING WORSE! F*** THAT PERSON WHOEVER MADE THIS S***. PINKIE PIE, YOU ARE A CRAZY PSYCHOPATHING B****! I don't wanna look! (close his eyes) Is it over? Is it over? Oh, godd****!

f***!!!!

(ends)

WHO THE F*** DID SOMEONE SEND ME THIS S***?! I WILL GO THERE SLAP B**** THE F*** OUT OF YOU. AND YOU WILL SAY GOODBYE BECAUSE MY DAD WAS IN THE F***ING PRISION. I WILL TAKE YOU THERE AND TELL THIS TO MY DAD! 

Michael: Uh, Lloyd, are you OK?

Lloyd: I'M F***ING OK.

Michael: (gasps) Watch your ninja's mouth.

Lloyd: I'm sorry. What are you doing?

Michael: Oh, I think I know where Kai was. It was right under my bed. And he's stuck on the sword.

Lloyd: What?! Are you serious?

Michael: Yup, I found him. Thanks to Cole, Nya, and Ronin.

Lloyd: Kai, I wish...

Michael: No, don't say your wish, Lloyd. Nadakhan is coming to you. Don't even try it.

Lloyd: OK. Well, thanks to this person. I'm going to kill that one who made this video. DO YOU HEAR ME? I WILL GO THERE AND------

see you guys later, bye.