A Prisioner's Daughter

I will not be there for a while, I will find the way to get out of the stress in the forest. So, how the ninjas will react to the story, A Prisioner's Daughter. Thanks to ZephaniaAimerMicorMo.

(Back in the house)

Kai: Michael? Michael? Where did he go? Jay, have you seen Michael?

Jay: Not for that long.

Zane: Guys, we have a letter. It's from Michael. It says:

Dear Michael,

I will be out to find myself. The clue of where I'm headed at is in the back of the door. Only, Zane and Ronin will go there. I hope you finish the last suggestion and then you will find me. But first, you guys have to read the story, A Prisioner's Daughter. Thank you for your patience, and I will see you again.

Sincerely,

Michael

Kai: Wow, he's gone.

Sensei Wu: He's out somewhere.

Ronin: We have to find him before it's too late.

Garmadon: He said that we have to finish this suggestion before you and Zane will go to find him.

Ronin: Oh right.

Zane: Let's read the story called A Prisioner's Daughter by TheMusicLyric

(10 minutes later)

Kai: That was harsh.

Nya: It's a sad story and I know that.

Lloyd: (cries) I can't take it more, dad! (hugs Garmadon)

Garmadon: I know, son, I will never lose you again.

Cole: Wow, we got a lot of emotional in this suggestion.

Zane: Let's make a central claim. The central claim was meeting someone was emotional.

Kai: Now we need 2 supporting details. I think that first one was "I was about to faint, I was going to meet my dad for the first time. I'm 12 years old and I don't even know who my father is". She's ready to meet her father but she doesn't know his character yet. Her father might be a good or bad person. This supports the claim because she felt uncertain that her father was in prison for a long time.

Cole: Oh, I have another supporting detail. It says that "I couldn't say a word...I just cried. I jumped out of my chair and ran up to hug him. I never thought in a million years that I would meet the man who is my father". When she saw her father is on his way to her daughter, she cried and hugged him because her father was in jail and she knew who the father was. I can't say to that that is supports to the claim because she felt miserable about her father and she can't resist it.

Garmadon: Wow, we got a lot of minds about how she was worried about who the father was.

Ronin: For me, it's a great story. Well, when I was a kid, my father was in jail for stealing things from the store and I was so shocked to see him. I cried that happened and now I am alone. Alone as a wolf.

Lloyd: Well, let's do the skit about this.

SKIT IT UP

(Lloyd is waiting at the visiting room in the hospital to see who's the father)

Lloyd: (thinking) I'm so nervous of who's the father. I can't wait. I'm worried.

5 minutes later. The door opened and what he saw was his father Garmadon.

Lloyd: Dad? Dad! (runs to his father and hugged him making the wheel chair stuck on the door.

Garmadon: Lloyd? Is that you?

Lloyd: Don't you know me?

Garmadon: Yes, I know you.

Lloyd: Dad, I know you're hurting but I love you no matter what.

Garmadon: I love you, too. I hope I can make myself better.

Lloyd: Well, we have a surprise for you.

(The ninjas, Nya, Sensei Wu, and Ronin came to the visiting room.)

Sensei Wu: My brother, are you okay?

Garmadon: Yes, I'm OK.

Ronin: We got some food from the Ninjago market.

Kai: We got fruits,...

Cole: Snacks,...

Zane: Cupcakes which I made.

Jay and Nya: And we got a card that says "GET WELL SOON".

Garmadon: Thanks, guys. I appreciate it.

Lloyd: Let's give my dad a hug.

(Everyone hugged)

Zane: Greetings, thanks to ZephaniaAimerMicorMo for that suggestion. I hope we could find Michael by the next intermission. See you next time.