My Life for 20 Chapters and "Hold Up the Balloons"

So I started my new album for chapters is called My Life. I started the first chapter in February 5. Right now, I collected 20 chapters from the whole compilation of My Life. So here's how they react to my achievements.

Michael: Hello guys. I have a great news for myself today. I released all of 19 chapters of my year-long album, My Life. So I decided to celebrate for this next chapter, Chapter 20. It's called Hold Up the Balloons. Which is consist of 12 songs that we we're covered by myself or any of the MLRecords artist, which I still pretending. So I'm getting ready for that next album.

Zane: Wow. A lot of words but congratulations of success.

Kai: I can't believe you will become a singer one day.

Lloyd: I understand that.

Jay: So how many songs that we covered by you, us, or any of fake artist.

Michael: Over 100 songs that we covered.

Cole: That was amazing.

Wu: So the next chapter is called "Hold Up the Balloons". What is that about?

Michael: I've been thinking about the title because I like balloons but many people holding it up to the sky or use it for parties, or how did they want to do with it.

Garmadon: Oh. Ok.

Lloyd: I love balloons!!!

Michael: OK, so far I have Chapters I-XV, XVI- Hold On..., XVII- Out of Control, XVIII- Unpredictable, and XIX- Nobody Knows My Name.

Kai: You invented us the band called Boyz Up. So, you started us with the first album, Caught Up on U.

Lloyd: Then, "A Letter Comes From..."

Jay: Then, our self-titled album.

Cole: Finally, "Forever"

Zane: And then, we released the super deluxe edition of "Forever: Pastime".

Michael: I wish one day I will become famous.

Kai: I hope you will.

OK, Happy 20 Chapters of My Life (my year-long album). So I will start tomorrow because my friends from school have suggestions of what's next they have to react to next. See you later.