Chapter 1

' goddamn it we are having peas again ' zoey signed 

"This what happens when your father is spending his days drinking than looking after his family business " Eloise spoke as she sat on her seat in the dining room 

"You know Eloise you can support your father by having a marriage . And we can start losing some weight . You know my dear Eloise ,Men like blooming bosom and thin waist  "aunt lou said as she adjusted her glasses that were perfectly perched on the top of the bridge of the nose  .

"I rather not .... You see my Dear aunt . I would not like to have my first husband divorced and second husband rawdoging  the housekeeper who shouts bloody mother instead of moans " Eloise simply smilled as she wiped her face with the napkin

Hearing this zoey chocked on her peas and aunt Lou looked so red that a tomato will feel shy in front of her .the main door opened and indeed  Before she could cry and run to complain her dear brother pim ( Eloise father ) .Andrew stepped in the kitchen "Eloise my study" .In normal instances Eloise would have never left her food before finishing but the was something in her father's voice that rose goosebumps on her . Her father did not looked serious .Eloise looked at Zoey , she too had the same questioned face and shrugged . This got to be something serious .

Eloise excused herself from the dining table and reached her fathers office she knocked the door .

"Come in " her father grunted 

"Father father what is the special occasion that you are sobered ? Ha I never thought I would see this day . Well I guess today is the day " Eloise mused .

Her fathers voice was stone cold , rather raspy . His bleakly eyes looked dead at her 

"You are getting married "