🔪Prologue🔪

TW:This story contains injury description,blood,death,etc.BE PREPARED!All the death and stuff happens in chapter 1,spoilers ikr!

This is set in everyone's second year!
______________________________________________

Mafuyu POV:

-Friday-

I had called all music units to the auditorium,as I had been accepted to the student council,and had planned a celebration event.First arrived a sobbing Emu,being comforted by Haruka.Then came Nene,Tsukasa and Rui.Then the rest of MMJ,with a rather pissed off Airi.Then came Leo/Need and Vivid BAD SQUAD.Finally,entered N25.

"I have summoned you all here this afternoon to discuss an event with all of you. This is a chance for us all to bond and get along!"
I announced.There was a deafening silence, and then the uproar began.
"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"Screamed a rather masculine voice.Everyone turned to face the culprit.I was honestly expecting it to be one of the boys,but was rather shocked to see Honami sitting there,breathing heavily."T-That was you..?"Rui spoke in a totally surprised tone.She shakily nodded then suddenly collapsed in her seat.Kanade suddenly ran up to check if she was okay.

"A-as I was saying,if you wish not to take part,leave immediately."The room was deathly silent,everyone looking at each other to see who leaves first.In the end,nobody left."Well,since everyone is taking part,tickets for the cruise will be mailed to your address."I blunty spoke.Some of the crowd gasped.Either out of relief that Honami was awake or that we were taking a cruise."YOU NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A SHIP!"Screeched Mizuki.I forgot they get seasick.Oh well!

"See you all tomorrow!"I dismissed them all.Everyone left until Shizuku and Shiho were the only ones seated."Something the matter?"I raised my brow,looking at them.Shizuku turned to Shiho.She rolled her eyes and walked up onto the stage."Shizuku wants to know if her health insurance is valid there."Shiho said bluntly.I was taken aback slightly."It's valid!Trust me!"I giggled.Shiho gave Shizuku,who was standing at the door,a thumbs up.Shiho jumped off stage and went to join her sister.I guess they are on better terms now.
_______________________________________________

-The next day-

"Is everyone here?"I asked.Ichika was next to me,counting everyones heads to know who was and wasn't there.Everyone nodded and let out sounds of agreement.

"Okay, everyone,let our voyage begin!"Ichika laughed.

????? POV:

Oh, the oblivious simpletons...Hey you,yes you reader.Who do you think will perish first?
________________________________________________