🔪•Chapter 10~"Reveal"•🔪

TW:Blood,Murder,Death

OMG,GUYS,MURDERER IS FINALLY BEING REVEALED!

Buckle up,everyone!It's gonna be an intense ride!
____________________________

Shiho POV:

week later,3:26pm-

Nobody has died recently,and that has caused relaxation in the manison.I sighed,leaning back into the couch.Was Ichika the murderer the entire time,and that's why nobody has died.

I closed my eyes,thinking.Ichika is honestly a bitch for abandoning us like that,like what the fuck was she thinking?!

"Shii..."I heard Shizuku whisper.

I looked up at her,brow raised.She was wearing a worried expression,

"When can we leave..?"She asked.

I looked down,shrugging.

"As soon as possible..."I smile.

"HEY GUYS!I GOT US SOME DUMPLINGS!"Squealed Haruka.

"Oooh!"I hummed.

Shizuku gave a weak smile.I thought back to that night.Haruka must've sensed something was going on,as she sat next to Shizuku and patted her shoulder.

"You dont have to eat if you dont want to..."Haruka said in a calming tone.

Shizuku nodded,and Haruka offered the plate to me.I gladly accepted.

-3:54pm-

Some time after eating,Shizuku started dozing off,and Haruka offered to take her to our room.I nodded,waving them off.

I smiled to myself,and at that moment,Kanade walked over and sat next to me.

"Hey."I smiled.

"Hello..."She mumbled.

?????? POV:

-6:48am-

I had heard someone moving around the kitchen and decided that they're my target.I took a break from killing,as everyone was a little aggressive,but now I'm back to it!

I peered over the corner to see Shiho snacking in some leftover dumplings.I was gonna have those later!The nerve!

I walked up to her and was about to stab,but I felt something collide with my forehead and the sound of glass clattering to the ground.The bitch SMASHED MY HEAD WITH A PLATE!I then stabbed her in the stomach,but she still had a smile on her face!

"Hah.. deserved that..fucker.."She huffed,leaning on the counter for support.I shook my head,glaring.I washed off the knife and placed it in the sink,staring at Shiho.

"Nobody's gonna come for you.Luckily,all the heavy sleepers are still alive... Have fun!"I grinned,walking away.I heard Shiho coughing and probably falling over.I laughed slightly,going up to my room.

Shizuku POV:

-6:57am-

I had woken up to the sound of glass breaking on a hard surface.I was about to get up to realise I was sleeping on Haruka,not Shiho!I felt my face heat up slightly,but I shook it off,shaking Haruka slightly to wake her up.

"Huh?What's up,Shizuku..?"She said in a tired voice.

"Tell me you heard that glass break."I mumbled.

Haruka,as expected,shook her head.She let go of me,allowing me to get out of bed.We both ran down the stairs,sliding into the kitchen.

"SHIHO!"I wailed.

My sister was on the floor,leaning against the counter,holding her stomach and smiling to herself.I ran over and scooped Shiho into my arms,hugging them tightly.