🔪Chapter 7-"Dear friend..."🔪

TW:Murder,blood
_______________________

Honami POV:

-9:19am-

We all sat in silence.Rui was a close friend to all of us,and with him gone...

I slowly turned to Haruka,who had been spending most of the trip with Shizuku and Shiho.Haruka's been having a rather sinister aura ever since Ena died,and its just making me more suspicious of her.Now that I think about it,Haruka and Ichika have been really suspicious lately.Haruka's been rather sinister and distant towards everyone but Shiho and Shizuku.Ichika on the other hand has been just...really suspicious...she's been so calm whenever someone dies.

I leaned back in my seat,counting everyone in the room and Ichika,whose location was unknown.

Eleven people were left,and we started with twenty!Almost half of us were gone.I sighed,taking a sip of my green tea.

Some time later,we heard footsteps from the stairs.We all looked to see Ichika,wearing a nervous expression.Everyone turned away,but I kept my gaze fixed upon her.

She only looked ever so slightly suspicious.I rolled my eyes,knowing I wouldn't get anywhere.

Haruka POV:

-9:26am-

Shizuku excused me and Shiho to the kitchen,mumbling something.She shut the door and turned to us.

"What's up,Shizuku?"Shiho sighed.

"I wanted to make breakfast for everyone just to lighten the mood... just a little..!"Shizuku mumbled.

Shiho laughed lightly,and I smiled,nodding my head.

Emu POV:

-9:42am-

A wondahoi smell was coming from the kitchen!I leapt out of my seat,sprinting to see what the source was.I bust open the door,and Shiho,Shizuku and Haruka paused in place.

"ARE THOSE PANCAKES?!WONDAHOIIII!I'M SO HUNGRY!"I screamed,diving for a seat.

Shizuku chuckled,plating everything.By now, everyone had come in,probably wondering why I was yelling.

-10:14am-

"That was a great breakfast.Thanks,you guys!"Minori grinned

Shiho wore a proud expression,while Shizuku and Haruka were just smiling.

"Let's have a game of Mario Kart?Maybe some other games for the rest of the day?"Neen finally spoke.

I forgot she existed,she's barely spoken!Either way,we all agreed and ran into the living room,Nene walking slowly behind.

?????? POV:

-12:18am-

I hummed,walking into the kitchen.I just wanted to get a blueberry soda and leave,but Honami just had to be there.Of course,she was eating apple pie.

I walked up behind her and slit her throat.It wasn't that difficult,as she couldn't and didn't put up a fight,I tossed the knife in the sink,taking off my gloves and shoving them in my pocket.

I grabbed my long awaited blueberry drink and left the kitchen.But I quickly turned back around,realising that I had to move her body.I grabbed her by the arms,dragging her into the house's small library,shutting the door.I went back to the kitchen to pick up my drink and then headed back to my room.

Saki POV:

-11:30am-

I woke up unusually late.Haruka was already gone,and a can of blueberry soda was abandoned on her bedside table.

I groggily climbed out of bed,yawning.I need to get some food,I'm gonna die!I speedwalked out of my room and downstairs,and entered the kitchen.I saw that Haruka was eating some steamed custard buns with Emu.

"Morning sleepyhead!"Haruka giggled.

"You could've woken me up,Haru."I sighed.

Haruka just shrugged and went back to eating with Emu.I walked over to the fridge to see a half eaten slice of apple pie abandoned on the counter.I didn't really think much of it,so I opened the fridge and grabbed the milk carton,placing it on the counter.I grabbed a glass and a bowl,putting them next to the milk.

"Want any?"I asked.

Haruka shook her head,and Emu just shrugged.I rolled my eyes,they're being so difficult!

After some struggling,I opened the can of rice pudding and emptied it into the bowl,and then I placed the bowl in the microwave to heat up the food.While that was heating up,I poured myself a glass of milk.

-11:45am-

I sat down with my breakfast and started eating.I used to despise rice pudding,but it actually tastes quite good!I then noticed Kanade walking over,wearing a worried expression.

"Please tell me you guys have seen Honami!"She whispered.

"No,sorry!"Emu said,voice muffled as she had her mouth stuffed with food.

"Emu!It's rude to speak with your mouth full!"Scolded Haruka.

Kanade sighed.

"I'm gonna have a look around for her.Let me know if you see her,okay?"Kanade whispered,walking away.

I nervously looked at Haruka and Emu,who looked worried.

"Let's help Kanade have a look when we're done,alright?"Haruka said.

Me and Emu nodded.

-To be continued-
_______________________

Author note:Short chapter bc my brain isn't braining like it should be.