🔪Chapter 8-"Missing"🔪

TW:None⁉️😨😨
____________________

Haruka POV:

-11:55am-

After finally finishing breakfast,me,Saki and Emu split up to try to help Kanade find Honami.I chewed my tongue,deep in thought.If I were Honami,where would I be..?

I've practically turned the house upside-down,and Honami was nowhere to be found.I opened the next door,hoping Honami was there.

The process repeated for a few minutes,and I was slowly but surely losing hope.I arrived at the library,the place I was thinking that was highly unlikely.

I opened the door to be met with Honami's corpse staring back at me.

I felt a scream stuck in my throat as I used the doorframe for support.I covered my mouth,forcing myself not to be sick.

"K-Kanade...I found her!"I weakly yelled.

-12:06pm-

We sat in silence for the millionth time these past two weeks.I chewed my lip,looking around at everyones faces.Shizuku was next to me,with Shiho comforting a crying Kanade.

I nervously looked at Shizuku,who was wearing a sympathetic expression.

"Um..."Saki started.

"Don't say anything,it will make things worse..."Shizuku mumbled.

"Has anyone seen ichika?Maybe she's hiding away because she knows she did it?"Suggested Nene.

"Yeah... That is kinda suspicious..."butted in Shiho.

"We should search for her!"Emu offered.

"But...why?!"Yelled Toya.

"She might still be super suspicious,but she still organised this?We should show her at least a BIT of respect?"

Everyone finally agreed after some convincing from Emu.We all split into groups,and I was with the Hinomori sisters and Nene.

Nene POV:

-12:16pm-

"Son of a bitch..."I mumbled.

"Hm?What's up,Neen?"Asked Haruka.

"Bring everyone here...I'll explain then..."I turned to Haruka.

She nodded and ran inside.The sisters looked confused and walked over.

"What was that about..?"Shizuku mumbled.

I shrugged,looking into the distance.They both followed my gaze,and then I heard Shizuku gasp,and Shiho made a strange fustrated sound.

At that moment,Haruka and everyone else ran to the scene,looking disturbed.

"What's going on?!"Minori screamed.

I pointed at where the boat had previously been.

"Well,that explains why Ichika is missing."Minori shrugged.

"THAT FUCKER!"Emu yelled.

We were all taken aback,as we wouldn't expect Emu to use such strong language.It is understanderble,as Ichika took our ride and left us here!

"What now?"Sighed Kanade,looking around.

"We just have to try and survive..."Shrugged Emu.

-To be continued-
_____________________

Author note:Ill make another chapter tomorrow,it'll be longer,and some characters might make a comeback,try and guess who!