🔪Chapter 5-"Guilt and sorrow"🔪

TW:Suicide,death,blood
________________________________________________

Shiho POV:

-2:50am-

Shizuku and I have been trying our best to comfort a sobbing An.We had woken up Ichika,and she had called the police.By now,everyone was awake.Nene was just as upset as An was.Toya had a sympathetic look plastered on his face.I hesitantly reached out to An and patted her shoulder,trying my best to comfort.We all moved to the living room,leaving Mizuki's body where it was,not wanting to disturb them.

"Ichika...theres no evidence to who killed them.."Emu mumbled.

Few people nodded,while others just sat,shook.Everyone here was on good terms with Mizuki.Well,except Ena.The two had an argument earlier that evening.And my sister appeared to read my mind.

"Didn't Ena and Mizuki have a really bad argument?Ena did try to stab Mizuki?"Shizuku spoke up.

"IT WAS A BUTTER KNIFE!"Yelled Ena.

"I agree with Shizuku,that threat could have had more serious intentions."Interjected Haruka.

Everyone nodded or made sounds of agreement.Ena was getting more and more fustrated by the second.She got up and walked over to my sister,then,to everyones suprise,slapper her.

The room fell silent.I've never felt so much rage in my life.

"DON'T SPOUT RANDOM SHIT!"Ena yelled at my sister.

Poor Shizuku was visibly holding back tears.It pained me to see my sister look so hurt and upset.I couldn't take it anymore.I stormed out of my seat and shoved Ena to the ground.Everyone didn't even bother to intervene.I crouched down and lifted her head up,using her hair.

"Don't you dare,hurt my sister you bitch!"I hissed.

I let go of her hair,returning to my seat.I looked at Shizuku and pulled her into a hug.I patted her head as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Ena gets defensive when people find out she did something bad."Kanade mumbled.

Everyone looked at each other.Haruka had moved over to me and Shizuku,and helped me comfort her.I noticed Haruka giving Ena a rather dark look,it honestly scared me!

"Haruka... you're making a scary face!"Emu mumbled.

Everyone looked frightened at her face.Haruka gave a hearty laugh.

"Sorry,sorry!I don't like people hurting my friends,it makes me feel an anger I never knew existed!"She chuckled slightly.

Everyone gave Haruka a suspicious look,but I just brushed it off.

Shizuku POV:

-3:15am-

The officer didn't perform an arrest,as there was no evidence.But Ena was fined for assult.

Speaking of Ena,my face still hurts from where she slapped me.I was sat on mine and Shii's bed,as we had to share a room,as there wasn't enough space.Its a double bed,so its alright!

"Shizu...I'm back.Does it still hurt?"Whispered Shiho.

She gently touched the spot where Ena slapped me,pulling a fustrated face.

"That bitch..."She mumbled under her breath.

"What is it,Shii?"I asked,worry in my voice being clear as day.

"She's left a red mark...fuck..."Shiho growled.

I held Shiho's free hand,smiling up at her.

"It's okay,Shii!Just you being here to comfort me makes me feel better!"I giggled.