THREE

November 7th

I'd been in his hell hole of a city for 82 hours now. It's not sooo bad I guess, it's just so annoying seeing everyone all smiling and happy over nothing just the thought makes gag. "Ugh.." I shivered at the thought.

"What is it?" Ned asked as he noticed my facial expressions.

I shrugged. "Nothing nothing. Just thinking" I rested my chin on the palm of my hand while zoning out of the chemistry lesson.

"Ms. Anderson if this class is not interesting you enough why don't you come up and solve this?" The teacher crossed her arms while holding out a piece of chalk.

"Oooooo someone's in troubleee~" Flash started teasing.

The teacher glared in Flash's direction. "And with that commentary I'm sure you have no problem solving the next one."

Flash just groaned in annoyance.

I walked up to the board and started solving the problem with ease. This was way too easy I swear I learned this when I was like 9. You know what else I learned at 9? How to kill someone with your bare hands. My mind started drifting off at the thought of strangling someone to death, just the rush of killing is AMAZING!!

I caught myself daydreaming once again.

"Ms. Anderson? Is something amusing to you?" She asked as a smile was plastered across my face.

The teacher snapped me out of my thoughts as I continued solving the equation.

"Good-"

I interrupted her. "Not done yet."

That took her by surprise as I continued writing all over the board the entire equation and more. Eventually I ran out of chalk as the entire chalkboard was covered in science.

"Oh my...." The teacher looked over in shock.

"I would write more, but looks like I'm out of chalk" I raised my eyebrow smirking before dusting my hands off and going back to my seat. "Don't question my knowledge again." I scoffed before directly intensely staring at the woman at the head of the class and my eyes turned a bright blue color.

She couldn't even keep eye contact with me for 2 seconds. Pathetic.

Everyone was shocked at the way I disrespected the teacher, they waited for the teacher to say something or send me to the principals office but I kept glaring at her not breaking eye contact.

The teacher just gulped before regaining her composure and continuing the lesson.

Peter tapped my shoulder from the table behind Ned and I. "Dude what the hell was that?!" He whisper yelled.

I blinked before turned around with an innocent and confused look. "What was what?"

He furrowed his eyebrows looking at my eyes as the blue faded back into my natural eye color. "Your eyes-"

"It's just the lighting." I interrupted him bluntly before turning back around. I heard a loud ringing in my ears as my head started pounding. I winced in pain before putting my head down trying to make it stop.

I don't even remember when I discovered I had this strange ability. All I knew was that when I used it, it would cause immense pain. I forgot all about the consequences of using this ability a few moments ago. How dumb was that...

ⴵ⧗ⴵ⧗ⴵ

"So we meet up at the laser tag place around 7?" MJ said while walking down the steps of the entrance to the school.