An Ally With A Mystery

Viktoriya walked up to a rooftop ledge. And placed her left foot on it. She looked below.

Everett Ross was standing below and spoke on his phone to someone. He spoke for one minute. Then, he hung up. He headed to the corner, and she stood and followed. He stopped and hid close to a corner as a car went by. Then,rounded the corner and went to another corner. He rounded it and went to a set of stairs and jogged up them. He entered the building. She knelt down and waited. Listened. There was no activity for a moment. Then he left the building. She stood. She followed along the rooftop as he briskly walked along the sidewalk. He watched his back as he was. He spoke into his wrist, claiming he needed help. Then he began to run. She hurried along and followed as a man was chasing him. He dashed across and into a building. She stopped and watched them as they both ran up stsirs in a building. The lights came on at each floor. She slowly tilted her head to her right shoulder. Then she straightened her head and walked to the middle of the rooftop. Then, she turned and ran to the edge and leaped across to the other rooftop! She landed and stood. Then, she looked to the door as Everett burst out, and the man chased him. Everett ran to the back ledge and leaped! But he missed the other ledge, and he began to fall. He hit a fire escape and spun, then hit the ground. Viktoriya ran past the other man and leaped downward. The man watched as she landed on her knee and fist. Metal sounded onto concrete, and the ground cracked where she landed. The man's eyes widened. Then he ran for the door and began to run downstairs. A small SUV pulled up, and Maria Hill got out. She aimed a handgun at Viktoriya. "Hands where I can see them!" She commanded.

Viktoriya slowly stood. As Everett began to crawl towards Maria. "This not Ross." Viktoriya spoke. "What?" The woman asked. "This imposter." Viktoriya said and lifted the man. "What is mission?! Where do you come from?!" Viktoriya asked. "Hey! Put him down!" The woman commanded. The man burst out and began to walk over. "Hands where I can see them!" The woman commanded the man. He lifted his hands and changed form from looking like one man to another. "Talos?" The woman asked. Everett died in Viktoriya's hands. And he changed form to a green alien being, with elongated ears. She let him drop. "I told you not, Ross." She said. "Okay." The woman said and holstered her gun. "My name is Maria Hill. And you need to come with me. We need answers." She told her and headed to the SUV. The man went to the back and opened the door for her. She walked over and got in. He got in the passenger side, and the woman left the scene. "Okay. You know my name. This is Talos. He's a Skrull. Skrulls are alien species living among us. For now." Maria clarified. "Hello." Talos said. "But who are you, where did you come from, and how do you know Everett Ross?" Maria asked. "I am Viktoriya. I was HYDRA, but they fall, and the people go poof, be gone. I have no home. They come back, I find James Barnes. And I make ally with Sam Wilson. I was sent to Wakanda to be cured of HYDRA. I meet Ross then. I stay with him while Wakanda was attacked. And then he was in cuff, and I run. He tell me to find someone I can trust. I run home to lay low. Home. Here. I find out from Wakanda. Home. Russia. I try to find past clue. But I find Ross. I wonder why he is in my home. Then I find you. Find he is not Ross." She said. "Well. You got yourself caught up in this now." Talos said. "Was he bad, green man?" She asked Talos. "Not really. No. I was trying to stop him and get answers. We're trying to find a bomb." Talos told her. "I can help wit that. I work for HYDRA and remember things like dat." She said. "Oh! Well, we found a useful friend, then!" Talos told Maria. "Did you know Natasha Romanoff?" Maria asked her.

Viktoriya began to think. "I..." She stuttered. Talos looked back at her. "I remember a young girl. Red hair in my past. She had name. Natasha. We were in a class." Viktoriya said. "Like a school?" Talos asked her. "No. It had black walls. Tile floor. We dance." She said. "You were a member of the Red Room. That was a ballerina class that also taught young girls how to become assassins." Maria clarified. "So you're an Assassin. That HYDRA found and drugged and morphed into one of their own." Talos said. "Da. It... was that." Viktoriya said. "I'm so sorry they did that to you. No one, should ever go through something like that." Talos compassionately said. Viktoriya gave a polite nod. Maria parked at a spot. Then a space ship descended from the sky. Maria got out and walked over to the open door. "That is spaceship!" Viktoriya said. "Yeah. They are real." Talos told her. Viktoriya watched. Bewildered. A man walked out, and Maria spoke to him. He walked to the SUV with her as the spaceship lifted and ascended into the sky. He went to the back and got in as Maria got in the driver's seat and buckled in. The man buckled in. He was black skinned and was blinded in his left eye. With scratch scars. "I'm Nick Fury." He introduced.

"You were Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I know of you." Viktoriya said. "Oh good. Saves me a whole speech to give to you." Nick replied. "She knew Natasha." Maria revealed. "Oh, she did? At which time?" He asked. "When she was little girl." Viktoriya responded. "Oh! The Red Room. Those files are destroyed, though. And there wouldn't be any evidence of your past as you were in HYDRA. Maria told me. You have no history. And... I'm sorry to report to you but Natasha's dead." He told her. "That is too bad." Viktoriya responded.