New Allies

Maria drove to a safe house. And they got out and went inside. "Did you find anything useful?" Nick asked. "Not much. I tried to get information from a Skrull, but he died before I could find out what he found out." Talos told him. Nick sighed. "So we still have nothing." He told them. "Not completely. We came across this one. And she says she can help us find the bomb. With her experience." Talos said. "So you believe, because she used to be HYDRA, she can help us find the bomb." Nick questioned. "Da. I can. I know tactical plan for such thing." She told him. "Fury, if you could trust Natasha..." Maria pleaded. "She wasn't HYDRA." He told Maria. He looked at Viktoriya. "I'm gonna take a walk." He said. Then, he headed out. They were quiet until he left. "He'll... get over it." Maria assured her. "I am not evil being of theirs anymore." Viktoriya told them. "Captain America, change me." She credited.

"I didn't know you also knew Steve." Maria said. "No. Not him. Sam Wilson." Viktoriya told. "Sam Wilson is Captain America now. Wow. Okay." Maria caught up. "You don't watch the news?" Talos asked. "I've seen him on TV. He spoke to the public." Talos told her. "He seems like a good guy." He added. "He is. Most trusting ally. I need to find him. I need to find him, and tell him what I found." She said. Talos looked at her. Maria, too. "What did you find?" They asked in unison. She looked at them both. "I run away from Agents wit Director Valentina because she want vibranium. She want Government to have, vibranium. And power. Wit that metal. But I am big threat. I am at risk. I am vibranium." She told them. And showed her arms. They both looked at her in shock. "So I run for two reason. I fugitive, and I hunted. For my parts. If they take... me..." She stuttered. "We won't let them rip you apart." Talos assured her. "You have my word." Maria said.

It took a little while but Nick returned. He said he ran into Sonya. And he confessed he left a device hidden in her house, to watch her. But that there wouldn't be anything to see probably, until morning. And told them all to get some rest. Viktoriya looked to him, to speak. But he shook his head. Then he left to a room and went inside, and closed the door. "I'll take the couch." Talos told Viktoriya. Giving her his room. She gave an appreciative nod. Then left to the room as he gestured to where it was. Maria went to bed. And Talos lied on the couch with a blanket. They all went to sleep.

In the morning, Maria made coffee and Nick set a device down on the table. He turned it on and it showed a holographic image of Sonya. Viktoriya tilted her head and looked at it, intrigued. She paid attention. Talos smiled a bit, and then he paid attention. Maria gave them both a cup of coffee. And she went back to joining Fury at a counter. Sonya talked to a man about a bombing to happen in Moscow. That's where she saw it would probably happen. There would be a celebration in the main square. That would make for an iconic moment for the beginning of an invasion. Maria wrote down Moscow. Bombing. Celebration. Viktoriya moved almost like a snake, and she took a good look at Sonya, and the man she was talking to. Then Talos reached and turned off the device that was showing them. She looked at the device and then stood and looked at Nick Fury. Talos looked at him.

"We need a game plan." Maria said. "Well, if I know Sonya, and I do, she would have a lot of agents there so we have to work quicker than that." Nick said. "We have to find the bomb already. Before it even makes it to Moscow." Talos said. "I know someone who would know where it is." He added. They got ready and headed out. They left and got into Maria's SUV and Talos lead her where to go. She parked, and Nick commanded her and Viktoriya to stay. He left with Talos. "How I supposed to show trust, if he leave me in car?" Viktoriya asked. "He trusts you to have my back. You do have my back. Right?" Maria asked. "Da. I will have your back." Viktoriya said. Maria gave a nod. They both watched where they went, for a bit. Then, a young woman with short hair left the building. "Let's go." Maria said and got out of the SUV. Viktoriya left the back and closed the door. Maria locked it and headed on foot. "Following a possible lead. We'll keep you in the loop." Maria spoke into her watch. "It's also a tracking device. So if we run into trouble, they can find us." Maria informed Viktoriya. She gave a nod.

They followed the young woman with a bob cut, for a bit. And discreetly. They snuck into an underground where the woman went. Viktoriya let the door close very quietly. Then they followed where she went. The woman attacked Maria suddenly! Maria began to fight and held her own. She sent the young woman reeling backwards, into Viktoriya. Viktoriya hooked her left arm with her left arm and hooked her neck with her right arm. Holding her in an awkward position. She got on her left knee, bringing the woman down onto her back. "Ah!" She exclaimed. "Keep her alive! We need her alive." Maria commanded. Viktoriya looked at Maria and gave a nod. The woman held her arm and elbow. Then she felt it. "Is this... metal?" She struggled, and asked. Viktoriya looked at the woman. She gave a nod. "We have our suspect. She fought me. Viktoriya has her apprehended." Maria said. "Who... ARE you?" The woman asked Viktoriya. But she didn't answer. "You're a suspect in our investigation. And you will tell us who YOU are. And where the bombs are." Maria commanded. "Never." The woman responded.

Talos found them and walked over. He looked at the woman. "G'aia." He said. The woman struggled a bit. "Release her." Talos commanded. Viktoriya took her arm off her neck. Then she stood with her and released her arm. "Where are the bombs?" He questioned her. "I'm not. Telling you." She told him. "G'aia. You're working for the wrong people. And you know it." He told her. "No, you are." She defended. "G'aia, you are working for the man, who killed your mother." Talos confessed. G'aia didn't know what to think. "You, were working for him. When, he killed your mother." He told her. "You're lying." She responded. "Ask him." He told her. She looked upset. "You need to be on our side." Talos told her. She shook her head, then she ran off down the hallway. Maria watched her. Then looked at Talos. Nick walked over, as G'aia left above. "So we're letting people go now?" He asked. "That was G'aia." Talos told Nick. "You know she's just misguided." He added. "Well, we know where the bombs will be. Let's go." Maria said. They left back to the SUV.