Run

Nick and Viktoriya brought The President to a hospital. He told them who he had. They helped immediately and got the President on a stretcher. They hurried with him down a hallway. Nick leaned down. "Don't believe Colonel James Rhodes." He informed the President. Then he let medical staff go with him into surgery. A nurse kept him and Viktoriya back. Then she joined in the surgery room. Nick pulled a chair over, and he sat down in it. With a gun. Viktoriya turned and faced down the hallway with a Beretta in each hand.

They waited a little while. Then Viktoriya began to walk ahead slowly. Nick stood and put the chair aside. He headed towards another hallway behind her. She put her back against the wall. "He is here." She said quietly. "Let me take him. You got my back?" He asked quietly. "Da." She replied. She held him back. Then, she lifted her hand. He rushed out and pinned James Rhodes to the wall. His service man cocked his gun. Viktoriya curved the corner and aimed one Beretta to the service man's head. The other rested on Nick's shoulder and aimed at Rhodes' head, too.

"Easy. Easy. Stand down." Colonel Rhodes commanded calmly. His man began to lower his gun. "You really think though, you can get away with this, Fury? And you really wanna do this? In a hospital?" Rhodes asked. "They could clean up your blood." Nick threatened. "You could get into some really big trouble, you know. Threatening a Government Official. And, with all of the footage of you killing Maria, plastered all over televisions everywhere..." Rhodes threatened. "You didn't." Nick said. Worried of the outcome. "I can. And I will. Take that gun off of me and call off your guard dog." Rhodes commanded. Nick released him. "Call her off, too. And leave. Both of you." Rhodes commanded. "Let's go." Nick said. She began to follow Nick as he headed down the hallway opposite of The President.

Rhodes pushed off the wall. He gave his man a nod and began to walk over to the hallway facing the President. A group of eight men in suits flocked the hallway and aimed guns at Nick and Viktoriya. She turned around and got into a fight stance with the Berettas aiming at the men. She eyed them all. Nick turned around calmly. "A little reminded for the both of you. You come back around here, they'll end you." Rhodes threatened. "Bold of you to assume they can." Nick clapped back. "Come on. We've got work to do." Nick told Viktoriya. She began to walk back. Still aiming and keeping a dark gaze on them all.

Then they left the hospital, and she tucked the Berettas in the front of her pants. They went to his SUV and got in. Then he left. "I ask question." She said. "Okay." Nick responded. "Why you no cry for friend?" She asked. "There's a lot more to do if we want to stop Gravik. Talos wouldn't... he wouldn't want us, stopping, to weep." He told her. "Then we honor him. And we harden tears." She said. "We're doing exactly that." He responded. She watched out the window. As they drove, he was going past an open bar with televisions. She saw it was showing Nick Fury shooting Maria. And he's a wanted fugitive from the law. "He release video!" She said and looked to him. "What?! That son of a..." He exclaimed. He drove to a location and took his phone out. Then he texted. He put it in his pocket. "Who you message?" She asked. "G'aia. We'll see her for a second. Let me do most of the talking. Just stand guard." He commanded. She gave a nod.

He drove to a different location. A building with graffiti on it. And he parked in the alleyway. They got out and headed in as the Sun was going down. She stopped in the stairwell and watched for anything. As he went up higher. And into a room. He talked to Gaia for just a short amount of time. Then red and blue lights began to flash, and Viktoriya dashed upstairs and halted in the room. G'aia was shocked for a second. "Fury!" Viktoriya said. He saw the lights and sirens began to blare. "Shit. We gotta go." He said and began to head out. "Where are you going?" G'aia asked. "Finland." Nick said. "You'll be alright, kid?" He asked her. "I'll put on a good face." She said. Viktoriya gave a nod. Then Nick and Viktoriya hurried out of the building and Nick lead her away and to a car. They got in the back of it with really dark tinted windows, and it left.