What's Next

Nick Fury left with Sonya and Viktoriya. "So what's your plan, Nick?" Sonya asked. "I need to make a couple of calls." He replied. Sonya handed him her cellphone. He guided her to drive to a location and park. Then he got out and walked away down an alley. Sonya looked at Viktoriya in the rear view. "Are you alright, love?" Sonya asked. "No. Wit his plans, I lose friends. My friend is gone and I do not know where. They say they... take face. They appear someone. But where that someone they are, may be dead. Or hidden. Maybe in chamber. I don't want friend dead. And I don't want other friend I have on mind to be Skrull." She revealed, expressing stress. "Alright. That makes sense but I'm going to need names, darling." Sonya told her. "My friend missing or dead, Agent Ross. Um... Everett. Ross. He good man. He don't deserve death." Viktoriya expressed.

Sonya expressed she was touched. "And the other friend?" She asked. "Who you hope isn't a Skrull." She specified. Viktoriya struggled a bit. "Wha keen Tore ez." She pronounced. "Oh, he must be Spanish. Spanish people are fun. Well, I hope he is not a Skrull either, dear." Sonya encouraged. It was quiet for a moment in the car. "Do you have any other friends?" Sonya asked. "James Barnes. And Sam Wilson." She said. "Huh." Sonya remarked. "You have guy friends only." She added. "I only meet men, until Wakanda. I make ally with Princess Shuri. And Oh koy yay. And I make ally with Maria Hill. She was honorable." She said. "Oh, now that is interesting." Sonya commented. "You make friends with men, because you're comfortable with men. But you consider women as allies. They would be your friend in the battlefield." She pointed out. Then she turned and looked to Viktoriya in the back. "Men, raised me. To be monster. But they raise and use me. I always surrounded by men. And I grow with James Barnes. So I know, he no Skrull." Viktoriya responded. Ahhh. That makes a lot of sense now. Yes." Sonya said. And nodded.

Nick returned, and they looked at him. "Let's get a good night's rest. I'll tell you in the morning." He said. Sonya drove to her place and parked. They got out and went inside. She gestured to spare rooms, and they all went to sleep. The next morning, they had coffee, and Nick hashed over a plan. They agreed it was a good one. They set out, and Viktoriya was dropped off at a spot. Nick wished her luck, and he left with Sonya. Viktoriya was joined by G'aia. "Alright. Let's get this done." She said. Viktoriya gave a nod. They went to a car and got in, then left. G'aia drove to near their hidden location. Then she stopped the car. They both got out, and G'aia left the car rolling ahead. They ran off and hid in the woods. Creeping by. "Nick wanted me to give you this." Viktoriya whispered. And handed her the clear serum vile. "It is the harvest." She said. G'aia took it. And put it in her jacket pocket as she took on the form of Nick Fury. Eye patch, toque and all. They hid and watched the two guards shouting at the car. G'aia as Nick, took out a hand gun. Viktoriya pulled hers out from the front of her pants. The guards shot the car, and as they were shooting, they moved in closer. The gunshots covering the sounds of their footsteps.

They shot the guards, and G'aia walked ahead. Then she gave a second shot into one. Then Viktoriya lifted her foot and brought her heel down on the lock at the gate, busting it. "Nice." Nick said. Then they entered and headed to the main building. Viktoriya tucked her gun into her pants. Nick led her to the building, and they saw a Skrull, lying dead in front. Then Nick looked inside at a bunch of them deceased inside. "Gravik's doing. No doubt." He said. Viktoriya followed as she was led to another area. "When you see us fighting, run away to the east quarter." He, said. And pointed in the direction. She was told codes to put in and to wait for, him, and guard the innocent if Gravik shows up. But then she was advised to keep pretending to be with Nick. She followed, into a lab area. Nick began to cough a bit. "Ah. There he is. And with his little puppy! Hi puppy!" Gravik said. Viktoriya looked at him with a darkly, corner eye stare. "I love it." Gravik responded to her gaze. "After I kill him, I'm going to make you my dog." He commented. Nick signaled Viktoriya to stay back. Then, he walked up into the round device. Joining Gravik. "Wanna stay and watch your friend die? Or go?" He asked of her. Nick coughed more. "You have about twenty minutes left. Nick." Gravik said. Nick struggled with some pills. Then, they dropped into a vent. Gravik stomped two in that stuck. "Oh well." He responded. "You have hate. In your heart." Nick said. "Ooh! I wonder why!" Gravik replied. Nick coughed more. "Have a drink." Gravik offered. And gave him a flask.

Gravik went to a seat and sat down. He looked to Viktoriya. He smiled. Then, he looked at Nick. Nick asked where everybody was. "They're downstairs." Gravik revealed. Nick went to a spot. And leaned on the light. Struggling. Gravik took the opportunity and approached him. He spoke intensely with anger. About wiping out the human race because of Nick. Because he made him a killer. Because he failed, him. Then he stepped back. Nick agreed. He failed Gravik. Gravik was happy to see, he was caving in the old man. He went back to his seat and sat down. Then looked at Viktoriya. "Can you relate? You can. Can't you? He made you fail your missions. Twice! He causes failures! So this? This will only be the right decision, to join me. Not him. He fails. I win." Gravik gloated. Nick stood. And made his way to him. "I know. I know you're right. That's why, I'm giving you this." He said. He held up the harvest vile. "The Harvest." Nick said. "What's the catch?" Gravik asked. "You take it. You use it. And you get the hell off of Earth. Go, take over some other planet. I don't. Care. Just get off of Earth." Nick said. Gravik stood. He took the vile and went to a device. He put it in and checked the calculations. It showed the DNA of everyone. "It's clean." He said. Then, he looked and went to the machine and stepped inside. He beat Nick down. "Fury!" Viktoriya said. Gravik put his foot on Nick's back. "Watch as I win!" He said. Then, pressed a button.

The machine made a white marble orb appear. All Viktoriya could see was dark shadow images of where they were. They fought a bit, and Nick's hand went onto the wall of it. Then off of it. All Viktoriya could do was watch. And wait to see what move to do next. The orb disappeared. And they were both in clear view. Gravik was a muscular Skrull. He looked back at Viktoriya. Then bounced his eyebrows. He turned to Nick and began to march to him. He picked Nick up and pinned him to a light. Then he drew a fist back. And went for a punch! Nick stopped his fist! Viktoriya watched. Confused and amazed. Gravik was confused. They both were in the orb. So they both became super! Nick got a Hulk left arm and punched Gravik through the ceiling. Then he looked to Viktoriya. "Go! Do as I said!" He ordered. Viktoriya ran out for the East Quarter.

She made it through while hearing a sound now and then. She halted, then crept through a hallway to plastic strips. She stopped dead in her tracks and listened. All she could hear was machine humming. She walked through the plastic strips and saw a hallway of humans. Connected to machines. She turned to computers and put in codes that G'aia told her. Then she got fists up and walked back a bit. She waited. Until she heard footsteps coming. They sounded light. She began to relax. G'aia came into view. "You put in the codes?" G'aia asked. Viktoriya gave a nod. "You kill him?" Viktoriya asked. G'aia gave a nod. She led Viktoriya to the humans, and then she began to free them from their restraints and put in a code to free them from a string of lights from the device to their temples. Causing them to be unconscious. Viktoriya helped. Freeing people. They worked together on it, and Viktoriya made it to Everett Ross. "Ross!" She said. Then, unbuckled him. G'aia looked. She smiled and walked over. G'aia put in the code. It freed him. She moved on to the next person, who was Colonel James Rhodes. Everett came to and looked at Viktoriya. "Viktoriya!" He said, happily and relieved. She pulled him out and held him. "Ooh!" He exclaimed and held her. "Little strong." He strained. G'aia held Colonel Rhodes back as he was woozy. Viktoriya let go of Everett, and they looked at him. "Colonel Rhodes?" Everett asked.

G'aia and Viktoriya freed everyone. Then, they led them out of the building. "You know I'm going to need some explanations. Vikki." Everett said. "And how did you even get here?" He asked. "I vill explain." She answered.  A couple of guys helped Colonel Rhodes out of the building. He was taken to a vehicle that was waiting for him. "I'm glad you got to get your friend back." G'aia told Viktoriya. "Thank. You. Friend." Viktoriya said, and she put her hand out. G'aia shook her hand. Then they went their separate ways. Everett left with Viktoriya. They went to a bar for a drink and food. Everett ate while Viktoriya looked at the TV and saw the news. The president was speaking. She tapped the table by him and pointed. He lifted his head. Then, he turned back and watched. The President declared that they would find every Skrull. And they will kill them. He turned back to Viktoriya. She looked at him into his eyes. He was worried. Viktoriya stood and went to the register and paid for his meal. He finished up quickly, and then they left. "So where are we off to?" He asked. "America." She responded.

                     Continued in

Captain America: New World Order
                           (Revised)