Chapter 4 Hey dipshit you suck but I love you

Laying on the couch, I scrolled through voxtogram and saw Freya's voxtogram. Which happened to be a somewhat minor (okay maybe major) inconvenience. I clicked on her profile and pictures of her from before showing up at I.M.P. was amazing. She had pictures of herself and of her family. She was different than anyone else I've met. She had this sadness to her that I could recognize anywhere. She seemed happy on the outside but it was her inner turmoil that was intriguing to me. Some of the pictures were of her modeling which surprised me. I've never seen an imp model before and it was beautiful and I was scared of myself for some reason. Maybe because I wanted to show myself as a badass who didn't give a shit about anything but I actually did. I just didn't show it very well for some reason.

I really needed to talk to my therapist about this. They would give me some advice on what to do. I set a reminder to call tomorrow morning and turned my phone on vibrate before I decided to fall asleep. Tomorrow would hopefully come soon enough but instead my phone vibrated. I answered it begrudgingly and Stolas's voice filled my foggy brain again. 

"Blitzy my darling. Are you feeling better now to come visit me?" His voice seductive and naive as I closed my eyes.

"Not tonight Stolas, I have to much to do tomorrow for paperwork that really needs to get done. Otherwise I would. Besides we see each other in a couple days," He sighed softly at that and I shook my head.

"True but still. I miss you, Blitzy. Besides you know how I get around this time of the month darling."

I sighed at that. I knew he would say something like that. He was very clingy around this time outside of our dates. He always wanted me to come over and have sex after our date and I couldn't deal with that right now with all the paperwork I have to do.</p><p>He kept talking to me about what was going on with the divorce and would ask me questions about work. My mind though was on Freya. She was different than other imps with her silvery eyes and her striped hair that was to her waist was beautiful. I answered his questions as I went back to her voxtogram and scrolled through it more thoroughly. She had some childhood pictures and one of them was with Barbie wire and Fizzarolli. No wonder she felt so familiar.

"Hey Stolas, I'll call you later I have a work call to make."

We said our goodbyes and I called Freya. She answered tiredly and I sighed softly unsure of what to say.

"Blitzo? You okay?"

Her voice sounding worried but tired some. "Yeah, I um was scrolling through my voxtogram and saw you. You have a picture of my sister and..."

"Fizzarolli. Yeah your sister and I worked together back then in a few shows with Fizzarolli and your dad. It was when you left to visit Stolas. And my mom knew your dad and we worked with the animals. That's why you didn't see me. I hung out with Barbie wire back then and we talk now. I figured you'd ignore me since we don't really hang out."

I sat there stunned. No wonder she had felt so familiar. I never knew she worked as a circus performer until now. Even then I was young and did a lot of dumb shit for my dad to provide for our family. Amazing how time flies when you're a circus performer. She was so beautiful now and yet I never really noticed her until now. How beautiful and how amazing she was and how talented she was at her job. Alot of the paperwork I had on my desk was gone and done minus the ones that I needed to sign. Probably her doing. Everything seemed to be in order at the office once more.

She had been so helpful around the office, making sure I ate and slept well the night before and what not. I could marry this woman! She was so amazing despite the fact that we were both so different but opposites attracted I suppose. She seemed to give Loona motivation as well and was always up Moxxie's ass and telling Millie to stop babying him so damn much. Yet she did it out of love. She did everything out of love so why wasn't she in heaven with the rest of her family?

"Blitzo?" Her voice concerned.

"Yeah, I'm still here. Just curious about you."

"About me? Nothing much to tell about me. I'm in hell so what could be worse than that?"

Laughing at that, I shook my head at that. I sighed softly, and we began to talk more about life.