Chapter 6: One Less Fear

Chapter 6:

"Did you want something to eat." Tobias said closing the door to his apartment.

"Sure." I say walking to the kitchen.

When we got there Tobias asks me "so what do you want and just to let you know I don't have a lot of food since I mostly eat in the cafeteria."

I smile at him and say "I'll just have a sandwich."

He smiles back and starts to grab food from the fridge to make my sandwich.

I take a seat at the kitchen table watching him "I'm surprised you have food at all." I say jokingly

"Well I keep food in here so when I want to be alone I can." he says continuing to make my sandwich

"Tobias you know what." I say starting to smile.

"What?" He says

"If there were making a movie and they needed someone to play the dark and lonely mysterious guy you would be perfect for the part." I say laughing

Tobias starts to laugh to and says "I guess I would."

Tobias sets the sandwich down in front of me and takes a seat in front of me.

"How about we watch a movie when you finish." Tobias suggests

"Sure, what movie." I say taking a bite out my sandwich which is just turkey and cheese.

"What about a scary movie." He says

"No but Christina says there's this new movie called The Duff she wanted me to watch what about that." I say still eating

"Alright but isn't that a chick flick." he says raising his eye brow knowing that I don't really like chick flicks.

"I promised Christina I'd watch it." I say sighing

He laughs and says "I had a feeling that's why."

------------

"Movies are so predictable these days, I already know what's going to happen and we just started watching the movie 20 minutes ago." I say turning to look at Tobias who was already looking at me.

"Well how about we do something else." He says straight at me.

"Like what." I say leaning closer into him.

"Like this." he says before pressing his lips to mine.

Once we pull apart I smile then grab the remote turning off the TV and then Tobias picks me up and runs to his bed.

He sets me down then gets on top of me and before I know it his lips are on mine again.

His hands starts to make its ways up and down by body and stops at the helm of my shirt playing with it a little.

He breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes and says "Are you sure about this."

I nod my head and say "I think its time for me to have one less fear."

He smiles kissing me again.

And let's just say that's how I finally became six.

---------------------------------------
(A/N):
Anther chapter done Yah!!
And I know it was short but I hope you all liked it!!