Chapter 5: Job Choosing Ceremony

Chapter 5:

I woke up feeling a little dazed trying to remember what happened last night.

Zeke's party.
Candor or Dauntless.
Peace Serum.
Slept at Tobias' Apartment with him.

I think to myself remembering what happened.

I try to sit up but two arms are wrapped around my waist preventing me from going any were so I face Tobias and plant a small kiss on his nose saying "Wakey, Wakey Toby."

I laugh a little as Tobias' eyes open and he says "You know you called me Toby last night."

My eyes go wide a little thinking back to what happened last night but I don't seem to remember me calling him Toby.

"When?" I ask looking him

He laughs a little then says "When you were on peace serum."

"Really! I'm so sorry Tobias I didn't mean too." I say frantically

"It's alright Tris." he says rubbing my arm to calm me down.

I lay my head on his chest enjoying the comfortable silence till Tobias started to laugh and say "Someone took a video of you on peace serum, want to see."

I pull my head of his chest and I nod my head. He grabs his phone from the night stand and unlocks it.

He holds it out for me to take and I roll over on my stomach take the phone from Tobias and pressed play.

I watch the video and I see myself running and skipping and laughing at random things.

"I look so stupid." I said extremely embarrassed once the video was over handing Tobias his phone back.

"You were cute." Tobias says kissing my cheek.

I smiled at him and look at the clock and say "I better go, we still have to pick jobs today."

"About that, what were you planning to pick." Tobias says sitting up along with me.

"Well I guess your just going to have to wait and see." I say smiling giving him a kiss on his cheek.

The truth was I still have not entirely decided what I wanted to pick because since I was in first place I get a chance to work with the Dauntless government or I can train initiates along side Tobias.

I hop of the bed and walk to the door waving one last time at Tobias as I head toward my apartment.

I opened the door with my key and I walk to Christina's room to see if she up or if she's even here.

"Hey Christina, are you up or...." I trail of seeing her and Will sleeping in her bed who of which are both in clothes, thankfully.

I walk up to them a scream "FIRE!!" And Christina jumps up and says "MY MAKEUP!!"

I laugh and laugh at the fact she would grab her makeup of all things if there were a fire.

Will also sits up and laughs a little, Christina turns to us like were crazy and says "why are you both just standing there laughing when there's a fire."

We both laugh a little more and Will says "Christina, calm down Tris was just kidding."

She frowns and then I say "why would you grab your make up of all things."

"Because those colors match my skin perfectly and it took forever to find them." Christina says pouting a little

Me and Will laugh again and I say "Alright guys we gave to get ready we have job choosing ceremony today."

"Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that." Christina says sitting back down on the bed next to Will.

"What are you planning to choose Tris." Will asks

"I seriously have know idea." I say frowning a little.

"Well choose wisely because we are stuck with these jobs the rest of our life." Christina says more talking to her self then me.

We all stay silent for a while till Will finally says goodbye and he will meet us at the ceremony.

I go to my room and take a shower once I came out I put on a knee length black dress and black flats wanting to look a little fancy for the ceremony.

I brush my blonde hair and I walk out of my room to see Christina there with makeup in her hand.

I groan knowing what that means but I take a seat anyways.

"Shut up, you know you love wearing make up." She says

I stick my tongue out at her and continue to sit still as she tortures my face.

"Ok your done!" Christina says starting to put away her makeup.

"Finally." I say getting up.

Christina rolls her eyes at me and then says "come on let's go."

She puts out her arm and I link mine through hers and we head to the Cafeteria were the ceremony is taking place.

Once we get there, we had to sit in our seats from first rank to last so Christina whispered bye to me and went to her seat.

I took my seat next to Uriah who was seconded rank.

"You Nervous." Uriah asks poking me in the side

I jump a little and slap is shoulder playfully and say "Extremely, Are you nervous."

"Nope." he says crossing his arms against his chest with a smirk.

"Cocky much." I say smiling

"You know you love it Tris." he says back smiling.

"Yeah whatever." I say pushing him lightly. I turn my attention to the stage where Eric just walked onto.

"Hello Dauntless we are here today to see are newly joined Dauntless members join are working society in picking there jobs so I want to call our first ranked initiate to the stage to pick her job first." Eric says from the stage.

I get up and walk to the stage as I step on it I see Tobias there looking at me and when I caught his eye he smiled at me.

I smiled back and stood next to Eric who was in front of the microphone.

"Tris, you have a very special choice of being a dauntless leader do you except." Eric says looking me straight in the eye.

"Um... I do except and can I also train initiates." I say looking around at everyone.

"You may... So Tris will be a Dauntless leader in training and a initiate trainer." Eric says to the crowd.

The crowd cheers and I smile and walk off the stage taking my seat.

After the job choosing ceremony I tell my friends I'll see them later and I walk over to Tobias who was waiting for me near the stage.

"Hey." I say once I got to him

"Hey." he says back giving me a small smile.

"So do you think I made a good job choose." I ask

"I think you made a excellent job choose." he says giving me a kiss.

I kiss him back and say "thank you."

"Your Welcome, come on let's go back my to apartment." He says taking my hand

"Sure." I say smiling and walking with him to his apartment.

------------------------------------------
(A/N:) So I hope you liked the chapter:

Here are everyone else's job:

Christina: Works in boutique
Uriah: Dauntless leader in training
Lynn: Initiate trainer
Will: Control Room
Peter: Control Room
Marlene: Works in boutique