Chapter 1: Finally Dauntless!

12/12/2021 - hey readers! a quick thank you for everyone who has read this story or will read this story! but I wrote this (and every other story on my page) when I was in like 6th maybe 7th grade and now I'm 20!! a whole college student! my writing skills have long since improved and with that being said this story will not be finished. I hope to maybe refresh the story but no promises.

Chapter 1:

1.Tris

As I see my name in the number one spot I feel like a weight lifted of my chest. I smile to myself knowing Divergent or not I do belong here.

Before I know it Wills arms wrap around me into a bear hug. Once he lets go of me I look over at the screen to see the rest of the names.

2. Uriah

3.Lynn

4.Marlene

5. Peter

It stinks that Peter stays but oh well.

6. Will

7. Christina

As I saw Christina's name I reach across the table and give her a hug and she hugs me back.

I feel a squeeze on my shoulder so I turn around and I see Uriah.

"Congratulations!" I shout

"You beat them!" he shouts back

I laugh and he runs back to the rest of the Dauntless-born.

I look at the screen again and see that 11 and 12 are Molly and Drew so that means they will be faction less but that's fine with me.

I see Will and Christina kiss, a little too sloppily for my taste and when I turn around I see Tobias standing there.

"You think me giving you a hug would give away too much?" He says

"You know." I say, "I really don't care."

I stand on my tip toes and press my lips to his.

It is the best moment of my life.

I hear Christina gasp so I pull away from Tobias and I turn to her and her mouth is wide open.

"Can we talk Tris." Christina says kinda angry

"See you later." I mouth to Tobias

He nods his head then walks off to some of his friends who's mouths were also wide open.

I follow Christina out of the dining hall.
When she stops walking I realize we were at the dorms so I take a seat on my bed and she sits next to me.

We don't say anything at first, just sit there with me looking at the wall and her playing with her finger nails till she says

"Are you and Four dating."

"Yeah." I say looking at her

"Why did you not tell me Tris.... I thought we were best friends." she says in a sad voice

"We are Christina, and I feel so bad for not telling you but Four said it would be better if we kept it for a secret for awhile not wanting the other initiates to think my ranking was because of him." I explain to her

"Oh." she says

"I'm sorry Chris, can you forgive me?"

She stands up and pulls me up also then says "of course I forgive you."

"Best Friends Forever?" Christina says with a smile

"Best Friends Forever." I said to her with a big smile.

She pulls me into a hug and I hug back and when we pull apart she says "Come on let's head back to the dining hall."

I nod my head then we both go of heading towards the dining room.

------------------------------------------

(A/N): First Chapter Yah!!!!

I hope you all liked this chapter and continue to read the story!!

BTW: Everyone is alive but Al