Chapter 7: Little Trissy Finally Lost her V-Card

Chapter 7:

I wake up the next morning and realize that I'm naked, then I remembered what me and Tobias did yesterday and I start to blush.

"Good morning Six." Tobias says smirking

I smile at him then say "I like being six more than seven."

He smiles back at me and kisses me softly.

"I would love to go anther round but Christina wants a girls day today so I have to go." I say getting ready to stand up

"Alright I'll let you go." Tobias says sitting up along with me.

I stand up and instantly feel a pain in my lower area, I wince softly.

Tobias gets up and wraps his arms around me and says "I forgot to mention you are going to be sore down there for at least anther hour, does it hurt a lot."

I look down embarrassed and say "yeah but I'll get through the day."

"You don't have to be embarrassed Tris and if it makes you feel any better I'm sorry." he says pulling my face closer to his

"You don't have to be sorry plus it takes two to tango right." I say smiling

"I guess your right." he says laughing

I pull out of his arms and change into my clothes from yesterday. Once I got them all on Tobias says "I'm going to miss the view."

I laughed and walked over to him and say "I really have to go now but I'll see you later."

He kissed me then said "Bye, I love you Six."

"I love you too Four." I say walking out of his apartment closing the door behind me.

-------------

"So how was your night with Four." Christina says curling my hair
"Well my new nickname is Six so can you guess what we did." I say smiling a little

She sets the curler down and sits in front of me.

"So what your telling me is that you had sex with Four."

I nod.

"OH MY GOD TRIS!!!!" She screams

I laugh at her and say "come on and finish curling my hair so we aren't late meeting the rest of the girls."

She gets back up picking up the curler than says "so little Trissy finally lost her V-Card, how does it feel."

"Honestly it feels sore." I say

Christina laughs and says "I know what you mean cause the first time me and Will did it I was sore for at least a week."

"Eww Christina, I don't need to know that and plus Four told me it would only hurt for about a hour."

"Not really it depends on how you had sex but anyway I'm done." Christina says putting down the curling iron.

I stand up and look down at my outfit which is a black crop top with a black skirt that has which poke dots on it pared with black high heel boots.

"You look hot." Christina says

"You too." I say looking at her red crop top shirt with black lace covering it, and a black skirt paired with red heels.

"Come on let's go meet the girls." Christina says holding out her arm to me.

I smile and link my arm through hers as we head out of our apartment.