Chapter 1

Elease POV

Damn its already 3 in the morning and im still up. Mabe i should get some sleep. I wonder if anyone else is up. I think I'm going to call Diana to see if shes up. Diana is one of my best friends. She doesn't work as hard as me towards my future but hey shes fun to be around.

*calls Diana/ phone rings*

Diana- hello?

Elease- why you sound like that ?

Diana- why the hell you think I sound like this? Elease its 3 i the fucking morning !

* did i mention she had a potty mouth*

Elease- sorry bout that girl you'll be alright but im bored and got so much work to do !

Diana- bitch go to sleep * hangs up*

Elease- i didnt expect more * continues doing her work*

4 hours later

EM- (elease mom)

*pulls covers off of her*

Girl get yo ass up why the hell are you still in your bed? And in the clothe from yesterday! Yo ass better have not went out last night !

( Elease and her mom don't really get along a her dad isn't around much)

Elease- sorry I fell asleep doing my work what time is it?

EM- time for you to het yo ass up ! Hurry up and get out my god damn house

Elease POV

Why she always yelling for shit man! I don't even argue with her i just ignore. Man i cant wait till the day she hit me again. The last time i got a butt whopping was when i was in the 9th grade and came home from a party late. It was worth it tho !

Elease- *rolls her eyes*

"What to wear, what to wear? "

I picked out my black pencil skirt and a red shirt with my red toms. After i got out the shower I threw on my clothe and put my hair in a neat ponytail and grabbed my bag and phone. I felt as if i was forgetting something. "Shit!" I ran inside and grabbed my car keys now im ready.

( Elease bought her own things. She had a job since she was 13. She saved up enough to buy a car and a phone)

At School

(Elease pulls up at school and is greeted by her friend Diana)

Diana- " Elease where the hell have you been? And why are you late?"

Elease- " Sorry, I woke up late why does it matter?"

Diana- "Because, you have to see the new boy he is like walking sex."

Elease- (rolls her eyes and laugh) "Every new boy is like walking sex to you, plus how did he transfer in the middle of the year?"

Diana-" He moved from Atlanta and not all boys are walking sex."

Elease- " Well that doesnt matter im not gonna be intrested anyway."

Diana- "Good cuz' I call him, but you do need to find a boyfriend whaen was the last time you went out"

Elease- "Last time doesn't mater what matters is if were gonna be on time or not lets go !"

Elease and Diana walks into school together and go their seperate ways. Diana goes to class and Elease goes to her locker.

???- "Hey, hot stuff,"

Elease- " What do you want Rayan?"

Rayan- "How'd you know it was me ? *smirks*

Elease- " Who else would it be?"

Elease POV

Me and Rayan didn't date I guess you could say that we were friends with benefits but the last time we, how should I put this had sex he never called me again and that was 5 months ago. No one knew what we were doing i mean it was just for fun but still that can hurt a girl. Ever since that i vowed never to have sex until i actually love some one or better yet married.

Rayan- "Girl, do you know how many boys are trynna get a peice of this ass !"

( Its true alot of boys wanted me but i didnt pay them no mind Rayan  was actually the only one I kind of like but he messed that up)

Elease- "Doesn't matter i dont want any of them"

Rayan- " So what you doing tonight."

Elease- " Nothing that involves you." ( Closes locker then walks away to class)

Sitting in class

( Elease's friend asia runs up to her)

Asia- "Omg, can you believe the new kid has our class ! EHHHH !"

Elease- " Gosh who is this new kid everyone is talking about. He better be that cute."

Teacher- Ok class this is our new student his name is ...........

Elease POV

Oh my gosh he's perfect 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What elease wore is in external link

Read

Comment 

Vote please !