Chapter 8

Craig POV

I texted Elease a good 5 minutes ago and there was still no respond. I was worried that I actually made a mistake by texted her. Maybe I should call instead. Or would that be to clingy. "Common, Craig you can do this!" I started think out loud this time. trying to convince myself whether I should do it or not. I was getting ready to pick up my phone when it began to ring. As an impulse thinking it was Elease I quickly picked up the phone without looking at the number.

Craig- "Hello!"

???- "Well, you seem egar to receive a call don't cha'?"

Craig- "Wait, who's this?"

???- "Oh my bad, its Domonique."

Craig- " Oh hey Domonique, um how did you get my number?"

Domonique- "Why?! Oh I mean one of my friends gave it to me."

Craig- "But... (gco) I was cut off by her talking swiftly

Domonique- "Anyway, so i was wondering if you would like to hang ot this weekend so I could show you around if you know what I mean."

I thought long on hard on what she said but in the back of my mind i was thinking of Elease.

Domonique- "Well, think about it Ill talk to you later. Bye,"

That last sentance was seductive but I just responded with a simple okay and hung up the phone laying back down waited for a text back from Elease

Elease POV

I stared at the phone as a strange number came up. My first thought was that its was Craig but I hoped that it wasn't. Diana was over here with the biggest smile on her face as she glanced at me then back to the phone breaking the silence.

Diana- "Well what the hell are you waiting for? arent you gonna read it."

Elease- "Im nervous."

Diana- "Why its not like you like him. do you?" A smile crept up on Diana's face as if she was suspicious

Elease- "No why, would you think that I don't have any time for boys remember ?"

Diana- "Well damn you have been staring at the phone for a good 5 minutes now. Imma reply for you!"

Diana snatched up the phone and started typing away

Elease-" Diana what are you doing ?"

I tried snatching the phone away but she kept running around so it was hard to catch her. I eventually gave up and let her have her fun. She came back all smiling and handed me the phone

Diana- "Here you go" (smiling)

Elease- "what did you do?"

Diana- "Lets just say get ready and be out the house in 30 minutes"

Elease- "What the hell Diana how do you know I dont have plans!"

Diana- " Chill out, you dont ever have plans im just helping you out. You'll thank me later."

I rolled my eyes at her last comment then picked up the phone scrolling through a fairly interesting conversation. While Diana went up stairs.

Diana- "Im going to pick out an outfit I have to make sure you look HOT for your date with that sizzling piece of meat you got waiting on ya" *winks*

Elease- "It's not a date and im not going!"

Diana-"uhh yea you are you promised"

Elease- " No YOU promised"

Diana-" watever come on!"

------------------

Read

Comment

Vote

Sorry for any mistakes I finished the chapter on my phone and sorry bout the long wait