Chapter 7

From now on I think imma start doing more traditional writing or each chapter being a persons  point of view im not sure yet but either way enjoy

_________________________________________________________________________

Elease POV 

I got in my car and quickly  texted to Diana to meet me at my house. I dont know what came over me but i just needed to tell someone what I saw between Jacob and Domonique. When I reached home I was greeted by Diana looking down smiling. "What's got you so giddy?" I asked walking to the door. She followed not that far behind still in her phone. "Diana!" I chanted in her ear until she looked up and quickly replyed with a nothing. I was going to but didnt bother her about it I knew she wouldn't tell me anyway. I stepped in walking over to the kitchen as Diana made her self comfortable on the couch when this pink paper caught my attention. It was a note from my mother that read....

" Elease imma be out for a week I on the hunt for a new job. Ive see you doing good with your job and stuff so Im pretty sure you can provide for your self but just in case there is $250 in the draw upstairs. That should last you for a week becasue im pretty sure that is more than enough. I dont care what you do just dont sell or destroy my house. Dont call me either. I sent your brother and sister to your uncle in Florida yesterday so dont worry about them. Ill call if anything and be safe see you in  a week."

I was shocked but some what releaved when I read the note. I dont have to deal with my mother anymore or my siblings maybe i could convince Diana to sleep over. I skipped to the couch with a water bottle in my hand and jumped on Diana. "Get off!" She spat in my face but i just laughed and replyed saying" Not until you tell me whose on the other side of the phone." She groaned and yelled for me to get off one more time but I took it to the next level where i knew she would tell me. "If you dont tell me ill just have to wet your hair." I said while unscrewing my water bottle. Diana's Eyes grew wide. "Dont you dare Elease, you know I just ordered this new Remi hair and it's not time to get it wet." "Then tell me who your texting!" "Fine, just GET OFF OF ME AND DONT WET MY HAIR!" I smirked and came down while she continued to rant on about her hair. "I cant believe you were gonna do that. You know how much this hair cost and it was brazilian Remi." She huffed out her last sentance as I replied. "Girl, i know how much it cost I got the same weave except its indian, but tell me who you were texting."

Diana took a deep breath then said in a sad tone. "Promise you wont be mad?" "Mad for what, I replied?" I wouldnt be mad at anything she does, because trust me she wouldnt go for any of my ex's. "Because, we're all friends and I know it will impact you the most." "What are you talking about Diana, and what do you mean friends?" "Im talking to Ray." she exhaled really fast as if she's been holding it in all day. I have to admit it came as a shock to me, but I could care me and ray had nothing going on but we did do some stuff. Im not sure if I should tell her or he's gong to tell her if he hasnt already. I pushed all that to the back of my mind and responded so that it wasnt suspicious.

"Why would I be mad. And why would that have an impact on me of all people?"

"Well, I know you had a rough past and I pretty sure you dont want any drama because two of your close friends are going out."

Diana actually cared about someone but herself. I couldnt help but pull her into a hug and tell her that im fine and she should do what she feels like doing. Dont let my past affect her future. When we pulled away from the hug we started to talk about why I actually wanted her here.

"So, why am I here again?" She asked coming out of my fridge "And whats this piece of paper?"

"Oh, my mom's out of town. I have the house to myself for a week." I said talking a bite out of a strawberry that she brought back from the fridge

"OH my gosh! thats great we'll talk party details later but why have you brought me here?" she said taking a sip of water

"Well today after school when i was walking to my car I saw Jacob talking to Domonique."

"Really, what were they talking about?"

"Im not sure but he didnt look happy, I was about to go over there but Craig interupted me!" I said while rolling my eyes

"OOOOOHHHH GIRL! I cant believe you know that walking hunk of meat." Diana managed to let out while squirming around on the couch as if she just had a thought that would disturb me to the fullest.

"Yea, yea we been through this and how bout he asked for my number!" 

"OOOHHHH!" She was getting a little too loud for my likings "Wha'd you say! wha'd you say?!"

She was basically screaming in  excitement

"I told him to ask one of y'all for it you know how I am."

"Girl, that dont matter for a boy as fine as that I would have given it to him in a heartbeat!" Diana sang while swaying back and forth

"Ehh, I dont even know if he got it?" I sighed with a straight face

"Theres only one way to find out!" Diana claimed joyfully

Before i could get another word out My phone beeped and it was a text message. I dreaded who it was from but I already figured. Diana beamed with joy as she read the message which ment it was from only one person.

Craig 

_______________________________________________________________

Ehh I dont know how i feel about this chapter and I dont like this writing style in going back to the original style yall 

What you think gonna happen next I got it all planed out yall ;)

I use yall to much lol but I wanted to point out that i made this story so its not sterotypical like a mixed girl with green eyes and mice hair these are regular black girls with medium length hair that wear weave and have like brown/ hazel eyes so yea I think that was important cus I know i dont look like that and i dont want to put that impression in anyones mind.

Read

Comment

Vote please