Chapter 4

Felt like doing late night writing

------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell rings for lunch

Elease POV

Once I realized that Craig and I had all classes I figured the most i could do is invite him to eat lunch with us i mean ive been the only person he talked to all day. I could tell by the experssion on his face that it was getting into that akward state and i had a feeling he knew alot of girls were looking at him and i knew he noticed at how the boys gawked at me but the best we could both do is ignore it.

Elease- "So, how you feel bout' eating lunch with me and my friends."

Craig- "I mean if you insist i was just gonna sit by my self." (innocent smile)

Elease- "Don't be cocky now. i just thought you needed some new friends if imma be seeing your face everyday. Now imma go by my locker real quick you could either wait or meet me in the cafateria."

Craig- "I'll meet you there." (walks off)

Craig POV

Damn i dont know where the cafateria is i guess ill ask someone or just find my ways there. Elease was a nice girl and all I but i dont want to risk anything by moving to fast. Heck! I dont even much less know this girl and im talking about moving to fast. Remember Craig you dont need aother one of those girl situation. Back in ATL i was known as a player i mean i never actually ask any of those girls to be my girlfriend i just want to get some or fool around a little i dont know what the big deal was. My thoughts were interupted when I hit my head on a locker.

Craig- "Damn, what the... (gco)

???- "Oh my gosh im so sorry i didnt know you were there!"

Craig- "Its ok. No need to apologize itsmy fault i wasn't really paying attention. Im Craig."

???- "oh, im Domonique. Its nice to meet you."

Craig POV

Wow Domonique was just wow. I woulnt say she was beautiful but she was different. She was kind of sexy too. She was tall and slender. Her outfit made her stand out even more. She had that type of look that was sweet, but had a sneaky side to her thats the kind of girl i go for actually, but ive dealed with her type before. These hoes would get you in some shit.

Domonique- "Are you ok? Did you hit your head to hard cuz' your just standing there staring do you like what you see?"

Craig- " Oh im sorry. actually while im here can you help me find the cafateria."

Domonique- "So your the new kid! (bits her lip) Sure i could help you follow me."

Craig POV

Domonique had that look in her eye when she said i was knew. And her walk was so suducing but i didnt look for long i followed not so far behind her until we reached the revolving doors that entered into the eating area.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Domonique had on in external link

Vote

Read

Comment please!!!