Chapter 10

Elease POV

Diana still wasnt back yet and I refused to go over Craigs or stay here by myself so i called Asia. The phone rang a few tims before she answered it. "Hello?" Asia answered the phone all out of breath as if she's been running a mile. "What's going on?" I questioned her. I heard a male voice in the background calling her.  "Asia, lets go!" the voice said. she quickly replied saying,  "Elease Im kind of busy ill call you back" then she hung up. UGGH. As soon as Aisa hung up the phone I got a text message from craig.

Prod- You coming ?

I really dont have anything to do or any excuse not to go so i replied back after a quick though

2thickk- Yea im on my way

Prod- cool

I sighed at my last resort and went upstairs to see what type of out fit Diana had picked out. Suprisingly it wasnt bad. It was actually quite simply. Qucikly took a 10 minutes shower and got dress. I pulled on my acid wash jeans with my white shirt that had red lips on it. I decided to match with my bright red Docs and put my hair in a mesing bun and ran out with my shades and car keys. On my way over to Craigs I was wondering why he was so persistant with hanging out i guess Ill find out when i get there.

Craig POV

I dont know what's taking Elease so long she said she was on her way like 20 minutes ago. I went downstairs to be greeting by my mom cooking

"Hey sweety why so sad and dressed up." She looked at me.  "Im doing a project just waiting for my partner to get here." I replied in my most monotone voice ever. "It better be a girl for you to be dressed up like that or are going to have to have a conversation." I gave her the most serious face ever. Im WAY to sexy to be gay. "Yes mom its a girl and she should be here any minutes now." Right on que the doorbell ran. I got up and opened it there she stood texting away on her phone. Then looked up at me. Boy was she beautiful. "Well are you going to let me in?" she asked by laughing. I plyed it off cool as if I wasnt staring at her.  "Oh yea my bad. Oh I want you to meet my mom."  "Your mom?"   "Yea come on."

I led Elease into the kitchen. When she saw my mom she looked kind of nervous but loosened up as soon as my mom spoke up.

"Oh my your very pretty. Im Craig's mother but you can call me mamma Wanda." "Thank you"! Elease replied smiling. " Im Elease. Its nice to meet you too!" As my mom started to question her I snuck upstairs to plan our day. 

CM-" So whats this project about anyways thats got Prod all dressed up to meet you anyways?"

Elease-(Blushing) "Well um, we have to pick a partner and get to know them better to see how they live you know"

CM- "Sounds interesting. Well unfortunately I have to finish cooking dinner(laughs) these boys eat alot it was nice meeting you. Prodigy is up in his room. Cant miss it."

Elease- "You too and thanks 😊"

___________________________________________________________-

Read 

Comment 

Vote  please

Dont worry drama's about to drop