Chapter 12: Flash back

FLASHBACK

( 9th Grade Summer)

We were all friends. I was getting over a really bad break up so they decided to take me out to this party. Jacob and Domonique were going out at the time and they were the cutest couple ever.

Jacob- "Elease come on were gonna be late!"

Domonique- "Babe stop yelling here she comes."

Elease- "Ok im ready"

Roc- "Finally!"

They drove off and ended up at this club called Excel. It was my favorite club ever. I went there all the time. I was upper excited and so was everyone else. Im glad I came I needed something to get my mind off of Chris.

Ray- "Yea now this what im talking about, lets go!"

Asia- "Wait, dont we need a ID to get in?"

Roc- "Yall we forgot this is her first time. How old are you again."

Asia- "Old enough to know we cant get in. why are we here I though we were going to dinner?"

Roc- "Thought wrong doll face we bout to get turnt up. So shut your shit and take this."

Roc gave Asia a fake ID while she gave him a death glare. The club excel was for 18 and older, but we all looked old enough to get in. We went round the back and gave the bouncer our cards we regular comers so we didnt have any hassel. As soon as we got inside I went stragh to the bar.

Bartender- "ID please?"

Elease- "Why the hell you need my ID i must be old enough to get in here so i must be old enough to drink!"

Bartender- "Calm down, what you want."

Elease- "Just a shot of patron. I need to get tipsy."

Bartender- (Fixes the drink and hands it to her) "So what you doing here by your self?"

Elease-"Im not, but thanks."

I walked to the dance floor and started dancing around. At about 2am I went back to the bar to sit down and I saw Domonique talking to the bartender. I didnt think much of it until she hopped over the bar and started making out with him. I hopped over the bar and pulled her away before jacob could see her. I though she was drunk but when she turned around she had a smirk on her face as if she was doing it on purpose.

Elease- "What the fuck is wrong with you!"

Domonique- "Nothing Im perfectly sane what is wrong with YOU! Bitch you just killed my vibe!'

Elease- "Did you forget you have a boyfriend."

Domonique- "Nope, but its time to go so (turns to bartender) hers my number (winks)

Elease- (drags her outside) "What is wrong with you do wants to intentionally hurt your boyfriend you claim you love so much."

Domonique- "Oh shutup miss im so perfect all the boys like me I could get whoever I want. You know nothing about me or my relationship!"

Damn that hurt

Elease- "Your just lucky im not going to tell Jacob what you did tonight. Im doing it for him NOT you."

Diana- "What the hell is going on out here?"

Domonique- "Nothing I just think its time I go." (Runs off)

Elease- "Wait!"

Everyone else came outside confused as hell

Jacob- "Wheres domonique?"

Diana- "She ran off"

Jacob- "Why?"

Elease- "I just think she needed time alone. Lets all just go yall."

We all rode home in silence while jacob was trying to get a hold of Domonique. Poor boy was sadly in love with the wrong person. Domonique was trouble. I caught her cheating many times but jacob is such a good friend I just cant tell him or maybe I should.

Elease- "Um Jacob can i tell you something?"