Prologue and new characters

Start

This happens after chapter 18 of shadowmonarch325 with:

Bunny girls senpai: Sakuta Mai and kaede

Love is War: Kaguya, Shirogane, Kei, Chika, Iino, Hayasaka, Maki, Ishigami

Hyouka: Oreki, Chitanda, Fukube, Mayaka Irusu

Oregairu: Haruno, Hayama, Iroha Yui, Yukino, Hachiman, Zamiozuka, Totsuka, komachi Hiratsuka-sensei and Miura

QQ: Futarou, Quintuplets and their father and Raiha

cote : Ryuen, Albert Ishizaki Hiyori Ibuki
Arisu kamuro, Hashimoto and
kito

Ez: "Well everyone I have a LITTLE surprise for you before we continue"

Yostuba:" Huh? And what is it?"

Ryuen: "Kukuku I feel it's something interesting"

Arisu: "fufu me too"

Kamuro&Ibuki: "(ugh! They really need to stop with their Creppy laughter)"

The Lonely Four:" why do i have the strange feeling that when he insisted on the word small something big is going to happen?"

Ez: "Well I said to myself that after all these videos I see that there is not a lot of atmosphere and people in this room"

Ishigami: "How can't we make more atmosphere when Fujiwara-Senpai manages to make more noise than 100 people"

Everyone laughed loudly

Nino while wiping away those tears: "Ahahaha she's amazing Ishigami-kun I may not like you but I have to say, you were kidding was amazing."

Ishigami: "Thank you I guess "(she hates me but since when?)

Ryuen: "kukuku oi Ishigami you're getting into punchlines now it suits you well"

Arisu: "I can only confirm"

Hashimoto was laughing
As for Ibuki and kamuro they try to hold back their laughter while crying

Chika: "Ishigami-kun..."

Ishigami while turning around to see Chika from the front: "Ch- Chika Senpai..."

Chika was slowly starting to approach him with her paper whip.

Ishigami: "k-kaguya Senpai help.. help me!!!!"

Kaguya: "pff...fpf wait let me catch my breath because of your joke."

"