Chapitre X :Quintuplets in Cote partie( 4)

Credits are to: @shadowmonarch325 , @YoussefAshraf462 and @derpycote

Ez: "Okay, we're moving on to 2 chapters on the Quintuplets."

Ryuen:" huh? Wasn't it supposed to be 3?!"

Ez: "Well I can't find the last tape at the end so we're waiting for me to find it, we'll see these 2 first haha"

Nagumo/ Kushida: (What a motherf*cker)

Hondo speaking softly: "Yes I still want to see these 5 super sexy girls in our high school..."

Iroha being disgusted: "Uwa what a big pervert"

Kaori:" Really worse than Tobe."

Tobe: "Huh?!! But why always me?"

Miura: "Because he definitely looks like an old pervert to you."

After that Note Tobe it felt very small

Hachiman: "Ouch! That's wicked"

Hayama:" come on come on, no need to get so upset Miura-san."

Miura: "uh... Of course.."

Yukino/ Ebina:(She's really very obedient when it comes to Hayama though)

Mastushita/ Wang/ Onodera looking towards Hayama: (You would judge to hear Hirata-kun speaking)

Oreki looking towards ayanokoji: (Seeing how these comrades will react to ayanokoji's genius)

Chitanda looking at oreki :( haha I'm sure in his head he's still complimenting Ayanokoji-kun)

Ayanokoji: "Besides, Ez, we couldn't change places."

Istuki/ Yostuba: "Ehhhh?!? How should we take it?!!"

Ichika:" Ara ara what does it mean Ayanokoji-kun? Don't you like being surrounded by 5 beautiful girls like us?"

Ayanokoji: "And you don't feel like sitting down next to Uesugi?"

The 5 blushed slightly and didn't say a word.

Sakuta:" Apparently you struck a chord Ayanokoji."

Shoko: (poor girls their  don't even have the words)

Mai/ Takebayashi:( Haha caught off guard)

Uesugi trying not to cry :( So they still think of me I'm moved!)

Nino, stammering a little: "Sh- Shut up Sakuta!!! and you are a little grateful that 5 girls like us are sitting next to you!!"

Ayanokoji:" You know you're really cute reacting like that."

Nino blushing: "What?!??"

The 4 loners watching with :( Uwaaaaa....)

Yukino / Mai / Chitanda/ Miku :( He's not going around the bush...)

Karuizawa: (Kei control...kei control)

Shirogane/ Kaguya :( He says it so easily...)

Sudo/ Ike/ Hondo:( How does he speak without embarrassment like that.)

Ryuen / Hashimoto:" kuku a real heartthrob"

Kei/ Kamisato/ Miura/ Moeha/ kaeda: (I also want him to compliment me like that)

Hayasaka looking at Nino with burning eyes :( Why is it always her who gets complimented by Ayanokoji-kun!!?! It's because she has big boobs??! I thought he liked them kids should I fix this?)

Kaguya looking towards Hayasaka :( She is thinking of something extremely rude...)

Nino getting up and looking ayanokoji straight in the eyes: "St-Stop speaking without embarrassment like that!!!?!'