Chapter 6: Threats of Chabashira-Sensei's

Ez: "Good news everyone I managed to find the diskette containing the final part of the Quintuplets Youpiiiiii"

He was completely happy but no one reacted because everyone was still in shock from the video from earlier on ayanokoji.

Ez: "Rohhh stop making that face we stop thinking about the past and move on to the present So try to all be positive okay!!"

Shinohara:" positive? How can we be with a guy like that in our class."

Onodera: "He's really too scary!"

Ike: "And what is this white room with lots of other Ayanokoji children?"

Oreki:( Of course it had to start happening...)

Mayaka:" It's going to start heating up for him."

Chitanda:" poor Ayanokoji-kun..."

Hayama: (What are you going to do then Ayanokoji?)

He didn't answer which pissed Ike off even more.

Ez: (We're going to let it flow a little to see how it goes hehe)

Hondo standing: "are you going to answer or else..."

Ayanokoji looking at him with a gloomy face: "Else what? if you want to come in front of me to tell me, I would listen to you with pleasure."

Hondo literally froze in place and started to sweat.

Even the people around ayanokoji especially the Quintuplets were terrified by the aura he gave off.

Hirata:" Hey! Wait Kiyotaka it's not the right thing to do."

Hondo stuttering:"D- Do you think you scare me?"

Ayanokoji piercing him with his gaze: "So what? Won't you say it to my face?"

Sakuta starting to sweat: (Damn he's so scary when he's pissed off)

Yui/ Yukino: (It's the first time we've seen him like that)

Ryuen:" kuku what a terrifying aura it makes me want to kill him even more"

Hosen: "Haha so you manage to make this kind of terrifying face when you are drunk I really like it ayanokoji-Senpai."

Arisu / ichika smiling :( fufu / hihi me it makes me very hot )

Kamuro/ Nanase looking at them :( why are they smiling like that?!)

Nagumo: (Damn it reminds me of the same look he gave me in the desert island)

Ayanokoji still continued to stare somberly at Hondo, who remained completely still.

Hondo: "You kind of..."

Random of Bunny girl senpai (1):" Damn it reminds me of the dark look of earlier I'm still going to have nightmares."

Maeda/ Tobe:(I feel like he could kill someone without it having any effect on him)

Hachiman/ Uesugi/ Ishigami: (I dare not even speak to him, what is this oppressive aura)

Kei / Moeha / Hayasaka: "he's completely pissed off!!!"

Fujiwara: "ehhhh president please calm him down!!!"

Shirogane: "huh?!? Why me ??!"

Kaguya trembling too: "Because you always know how to find the right words!!"

Shirogane: "Since when!!!"

Karuizawa: (shit if Kiyotaka keeps getting angry, it's going to be bad, I have to...)